Market theory - page 230

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Господа, поскольку, с самого начала ветки стараюсь донести до Вас, что, согласно этой теории рынка, удивительным образом, торговля на Форексе организовывается вокруг 2-х точек безубыточности, что исключает саму возможность получения прибыли в долгосрочной перспективе. Отсюда все беды трейдеров и статистики 1/99.

On the real commodities market, in order to get the maximum profit, it is necessary to trade with Tsopt (Lion level) and each entrepreneur has the opportunity to calculate this level, using the formulas that are given in the article that will be published soon. But, in forex this lion level also leads to break-even, or, in other words, profitless trading, because this optimal level in the real commodities market magically transforms into a global break-even level.

The article shows the only way this can be done, and it is excellently exploited by the Forex market! When you read the article you will really enjoy it, but will be greatly disappointed to learn that Forex trading is theoretically impossible to make a profit. There is an urgent need to get to the bottom of this Forex phenomenon.

After forex mashed up and the lion's level, I lost my optimism about winning in the forex market in the long run. Of course, you can, by chance, make a profit in the short term, but, it will come out sideways when you try to repeat the success - you will lose a hundredfold. You have to be very thorough about it. Let's have a real discussion as soon as the article comes out. We need to warn all traders about this trap called Forex...

The question is how a trader can benefit from the theory of the influence of the Leo =Tsopt= (Bears* Bulls)^0.5 on the price movement. Yes, one can see the trend (Tsopt), but one can confidently assert that if the Leo is looking in one direction the price will continue its movement in that direction - one knows the power layout and power dynamics of the parties - reasons that do not follow from the above formula.

The very presentation of the chart analysis as a site of opposing sides is not new, but the author's unique interpretations - from which the following conclusions are drawn, have made the branch popular all summer.

But lack of optimism of the author, and high drawdowns on many signals with negative balance at the moment.... But the lack of optimism of the author and high drawdowns at many signals with the negative balance at the moment , suggests that the author is right about the lack of profitability in the long term (because the signals are used to trade consequent events).

I would recommend the author to analyze the real trading using this indicator, to analyze the result and maybe to return to the "forgotten" indicator that determines the competitive or monopolistic market at the moment and the purpose of the movement - to the origins.

There is an opinion that in the market driven by human emotions it is impossible to achieve a profit by mathematical methods. By achieving profit I mean + 50% to the deposit in 1-2 months, consistently from year to year. (I can't boast of such data). Yes, there are examples of automated TS with results up to 3000% but for some reason they are abandoned afterwards.

Does anyone use my free robot? (ea_market-levels)/ It made me 100% in three days. (Yusuf Theory). I posted it somewhere in the back pages. Absolutely free. No deadlines and no catch. But the formulas are axed by me.

Sergey Petruk:

the author's lack of optimism, and high drawdowns on many signals with negative balance at the moment.... The author's lack of optimism and the high losses of many signals with negative balance at the moment

And I have optimism. And the drawdowns are small. And the balance is positive. This proves my rightness in terms of profitability in Forex?

Alexan_Russia:
Does anyone use my free robot? (ea_market-levels)/ It made me 100% in three days. (Yusuf Theory). I posted it somewhere in the back pages. Absolutely free. No deadlines and no catch. But the formulas are axed by me.
Just now contacted Artyom Trishkin about the formulas. He programmed the Yusuf indicator. He says that he did it mechanically, without thinking. If he does not give you the formulas, go to Yusuf. I do not want to understand what is inside of it. Can you redo (and probably the first somehow coherent and logically connected and in full) put formulas, what are we talking about in this thread? I'll be happy to code them in Matcad and show various things that shock the public.

Mikhael Isakov:
I'm just now checking with Artyom Trishkin about the formulas. He programmed the Yusuf indicator. He says that he did it mechanically, without thinking. If he does not give you the formulas, go to Yusuf. I do not want to understand what is inside of it. Can you redo (and probably the first somehow coherent and logically connected and in full) put formulas, what are we talking about in this thread? I'd be happy to code them in matcade and show the different bagel things to the public.
what different bagel things? i don't get it.

Alexan_Russia:
what different bagel things? I don't get it.
Lag. Give me Yusuf's formulas and I'll show a colossal lag, from which I conclude the idiocy of those who think that the instantaneous value of Yusuf's indicators is relevant to the instantaneous state of the market at the same moment.

Sergey Petruk:

The question is how a trader can benefit from the theory that the Leo level =Tsopt= (Bears* Bulls)^0.5 affects price movement. Yes, one can see the trend (Tsopt), but one can confidently assert that if the Leo is looking in one direction the price will continue its movement in that direction - one knows the power layout and power dynamics of the parties - reasons that do not follow from the above formula.

The very presentation of the chart analysis as a site of opposing sides is not new, but the author's unique interpretations - from which the following conclusions are drawn, have made the branch popular all summer.

But lack of optimism of the author, and high drawdowns on many signals with negative balance at the moment.... But the lack of optimism of the author and high drawdowns at many signals with the negative balance at the moment , suggests that the author is right about the lack of profitability in the long term (because the signals are used to trade consequent events).

I would recommend the author to analyze the real trading using this indicator, to analyze the result and maybe to return to the "forgotten" indicator that determines the competitive or monopolistic market at the moment and the purpose of the movement - to the origins.

There is an opinion that in the market driven by human emotions it is impossible to achieve a profit by mathematical methods. By achieving profit I mean + 50% to the deposit in 1-2 months, consistently from year to year. (I can't boast of such data). Yes, there are examples of automated trading strategies with results up to 3000%, but for some reason they are rejected later.

I agree with you in many respects. In practical terms there is a lot of work to be done, because the potential of the new market theory has not yet been exhausted. Its conclusions may help traders to assess the current market situation. For example, on the Pound above, I pointed out that, all levels 5 minutes before the news were collected at the level of Leo, with market and current prices rushing to this level 1 hour before.

Now on Euro/Dollar and GBP/Dollar there is a similar situation - all levels were collected at Leo level and bulls' attempts are suppressed hard, but as I was writing, Leo determined the direction of movement: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3829302/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade

Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:02 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:02 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.08.19 06:02 UTC.

On the pound, the direction of the move is to be determined, most likely upwards: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3829335/gbpusd-m1-e-global-trade
Chart GBPUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:06 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart GBPUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:06 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: GBPUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.08.19 06:06 UTC.

Mikhael Isakov:
Lag. Give me Yusuf's formulas and I will show a huge lag, from which I will conclude the idiocy of those who believe that the instantaneous value of Yusuf's indicators is relevant to the instantaneous state of the market at the same moment.
What lag are you talking about when every tick of the current price corresponds to a tick of market prices? Market prices show market perturbations much earlier than the current price will report, see the pound and euro/dollar screens above. See how the Lion has chased the Bulls to the top and the Bears to the bottom, having pre-assembled them at their level. Isn't that the current state of the market? : https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3829383/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:16 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:16 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.08.19 06:16 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The situation is similar now on Euro/Dollar and Pound/Dollar - all levels have gathered at the Leo level

Yes it has been exactly 24 hours since yesterday's throw of the pound against the dollar/euro/yen/etc. There you see it, the effect of that throwback on your charts. For the lag is enormous.
Reason: