Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 62

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Slightly wrong logic.

APR should be taken daily for N(5) days

There daily ranges for the last N(5) days add up. Divided by the number of days we get the average range. It should be OK.

Only gaps are not accounted for, but can be tweaked.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

The daily ranges for the last N(5) days are totaled there. Divide by the number of days to get the average range. It should be OK.

Only gaps are not taken into account, but can be corrected.

On M5 it did not show correctly

You can check: put N(1) and the current APR is equal to the previous day's range.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
You can check: put N(1) and the current APR will be equal to the previous day's range.

and also, gaps, I guess... I should take the closing price of the previous day, not the opening price of the current day.

Can you fix it if possible?

Yes I will make gaps.

If possible, I write it without loops and calls of third-party indicators to reduce load time. But it hangs because of drawing many lines. I will think over the slowdown.

Vit_Muz_ATR_Indicator_Ver_2

Added gaps accounting and removed brakes.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Vit_Muz_ATR_Indicator_Ver_2

Added gaps accounting and removed the brakes.

Look, here is the idea of trading from levels according to Herczyk, levels are the boundary of some significant event on the chart, significant events are, for example, confirmation of a trend (update of the low for an uptrend), a trend breakdown and so on.

Now bitcoin is clearly in an uptrend and it certainly has pullbacks, so we need levels from which the pullbacks are coming, so that then, on approaching them, if there are signs of pulling up to the level, the attraction to try to make an attempt to buy from the level

It's the level 40321, the pullback started from it, it did not let the price go... and now the pullback is coming, i.e. we should wait till the pullback is over and see what the price will show when approaching the level

now intraday, 38799, is the level of Low of downtrend, there is a pull to it... the price has a level, there are no long shadows when it touches the level, the level attracts, the signs that it will go down further, but from the longer timeframe it is in the uptrend, and it definitely dominates, so this signal should certainly be ignored, wait for the signs of impassability of this level, or if it goes up without them, when it reaches 40321, or something else

@Alekseyi Stepanenko

apr73:

I've been reading this thread for a long time, but I still don't understand why the probability of rebound is increasing ?

That's what Gerchak said.

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's what Gerchak said.

Well, Alexander Mikhailovich tells good jokes, butwhy does the likelihood of rebound increase?

Reason: