Market theory - page 104

khorosh:
Oh, you are not merciful to our younger brothers! You mock them in every way: - and you divide them into parts and subtract them from each other, and extract different roots from them.)

Over time, we will get used to it and it will be easier to understand. If we denote them each time as "the optimal price that allows maximum profit and, at the same time, is able to turn into a global break-even level by taking away the power of Bulls and Bears, arranging, if necessary, a Zugzwang condition, by narrowing the market to one point so that, Price has nowhere to go without significant loss,.... and much more." All this is a Leopard!

Who is the Leopard? The Leopard is in the middle of the market between the two bubble levels, where the market is usually organised.

Who is in charge of everyone? Two people are in charge: the maximum virtual Forex turnover - S and the market elasticity - Y, which constantly change and form the market cap CEP.

Who forms S and Y ? They are formed by the community of Cen in the sample (20 bars).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Over time, we will get used to it and it will be easier to understand. If we denote them each time as "the optimal price that allows maximum profit and, at the same time, is able to turn into a global break-even level by taking away the power of Bulls and Bears, arranging, if necessary, a Zugzwang condition, by narrowing the market to one point so that, Price has nowhere to go without significant loss,.... and much more." All this is a Leopard!

Who is the Leopard? The Leopard is the middle of the market between the two bouzoubiquitous levels where the market is usually organised.

Who is in charge of everyone? There are two people in charge: the maximum forex virtual turnover - S and the market elasticity - Y, which constantly change and form the market cap - Cpr.

Who forms S and Y ? They are formed by the community of Prices included in the sample (20 bars).

It is a pity that there is no place for a jackal or a hyena in your zoo. These are colourful representatives of the animal kingdom. Even lions can't cope with their packs. For example, it's interesting to say: - ... but then a pack of jackals (hyenas) swooped in and nibbled the skinny leftovers.)))

Vizard_:
Ts1,Ts2,Tsopt,Tsr,Ts2,Tspr you have... don't bring in animals... use this...
Which line was counted first and how? I have serious doubts that there are no mistakes in the calculations ...
C1 in the 10-11 file. - lines 443-462 empty...why ?

By turn see https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page54

C1 is fully present in the adjacent column. And the column lines you mention are auxiliary data to show on the chart the fact that the market is being run by the Bears (the bold yellow line, we have now abandoned it), so, don't pay attention to those lines. There's a lot of stuff I've put on there, don't pay attention to them. Search and find the information you need. Look for the jams, there aren't any, but if you find any, I'll be happy to fix them.

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 54 - Категория: общее обсуждение

khorosh:
It's a pity your zoo didn't have room for a jackal or a hyena. They are striking members of the animal kingdom. Even lions can't handle their packs.

Wolves and hyenas, in the form of their family, are there in the version of the real market for goods and services. Wolves symbolise variable costs depending on income, like taxes. Wolves represent fixed costs, and hyenas represent incremental fixed costs due to the presence of variable costs. It turns out that if there is a Wolf, but no Volchitsa, then there are no Volchats. If there is a Wolf, but no Wolves, then there are no Wolves. I myself laughed for a week at this amazing fact of market mysteries. Without taking them into account from that point of view, you cannot balance even one entrepreneur, let alone the market as a whole.

If costs are too high, the family of wolves turns into a family of hyenas, devouring all profits to zero. There are formulas indicating the marginal values of costs, but, that's in the article.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

By turn see https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page54

The C1 is fully present in the adjacent column. And the column lines you mention are auxiliary data to show on the chart that the market is being run by the Bears (the bold yellow line, we have now discarded it), so ignore those lines. There's a lot of stuff I've put on there, don't pay attention to them. Search and find the information you need. Look for the jams, there aren't any, but if you find any, I'll be happy to fix them.

Serve Open. You can shorten it to O. What is the first formula ?

Vizard_:
Serve Open. Can be shortened to O. What is the first formula ?
The calculation starts with determining the Maximum Virtual Forex Turnover - S and Market Elasticity - Y, the formulas are present in the article in a mathematically correct version.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Wolves and hyenas, in the form of their family, are there in the version of a real market for goods and services. Wolves symbolise variable costs depending on income, like taxes. The wolves represent fixed costs, and the hyenas represent incremental fixed costs due to the presence of variable costs. It turns out that if there is a wolf, but, not a Volchats, then there are no Volchats. If there is a wolf, but no wolf, then there are no Wolves. I myself laughed for a week at this amazing fact of market mysteries. Without taking them into account from that point of view, you cannot balance even a single entrepreneur, let alone the market in general.

If costs are too high, the wolf family turns into a family of hyenas, devouring all profits to zero.

The pack of hyenas is the tax authorities).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The calculation starts with determining the Maximum Virtual Forex Turnover - S and Market Elasticity - Y, the formulas are present in the article in a mathematically correct version.
For window 20 how they would look like...2 formulas + Date;Open;S;Y in the file... (2010-11)
And so on... check it step by step... and let people poke around for bugs...

Vizard_:
For window 20 how would they look...2 formulas + Date;Open;S;Y in the file... (2010-11)
And so on... check it step by step... and let people poke around for errors...
Yusuf should fix his priority in the article beforehand.

Vizard_:
For window 20 how would they look...2 formulas + Date;Open;S;Y in the file... (2010-11)
And so on... check it step by step... and let people poke around for bugs...
S and Y are not saved in pure form, but are saved as their ratio Tspr = S/Y, which are given in this format, and repeating the calculations is an impossible task at the moment. Perhaps in the future it will be necessary to analyse S and Y separately, then we will do it.
Reason: