Market theory - page 49

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

2 I did the same with my beloved (18), when I realised that its main parameter - time - did not stand the test of logic. It was relegated to the back....

Better late than never)))

Market conditions as of the opening trading session on Wednesday, 13 05 15, with many of the events we've reviewed, including repeated changes in market condition and type. hidden by the scale of the TF D1 chart:

Market conditions as of 15:00 MSK, 13 05 15:

Conclusions: The market is owned by the Bulls and they didn't make any significant shift in the price movement at the beginning of the session, because they have just reflected carefully prepared since 07/05 and carried out from the beginning of the session 11.05, a powerful blow of the Bears. about the possibility of which I warned on Friday and lasted for 2 days on Monday and the end of the session on Tuesday. The trader's state was declared as "OUT OF THE MARKET", which was fully confirmed and probably saved the deposit for someone, but those, who was unaware and/or didn't listen, had a real chance to lose a part of the deposit and only the Bulls persistence saved them. If we had conducted such an analysis since mid-March, then give permission to enter the Bay only from 04/27 to 07. 05/15, with the immediate withdrawal on 05-08 and the announcement of the mode " Out of the market" up to the present moment. During the safe time in the market nsh profit would be 1000 pips 4 digits. At the moment you should not enter the BAY because the Bears are again planning and starting the real preparation of an even more powerful strike against the Bulls, which can be clearly seen on the chart. The timing of the strike, as yet, is not known.

Levels:

1. Dragon and Bears - 0.964003;

2. buffalo - 1.039621;

3. Lion - 1.042587;

4. Antelope, Fox and Bulls - 1.12117.

In today's session, the Antelope rose to the Deer with a profit of B (1.12651 - 1.12117 =) 53.4 points maximum, and its current profit is (1.12297 - 1.12117 =) 18 points.

At 1330, the Bulls applied their accumulated strength to raise the market decisively, due to the release of apparently some news:

If we had been following the market online, we would surely have noticed the Bears' peaceful retreat back and the change in their mood. Hence, if favourable news comes out when we are out of the market, it is not our profit. Here is the situation at 13-29, one minute before the news release:

All the same, I'm not allowing entry, because the conditions of Bears and Dragon's unconditional consent to entry are not met - there is no horizontal section of support line accompaniment on TF D1, perhaps on the other sections would catch this movement, but, not fate, iron principles are dearer...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Market conditions at the opening trading session on Wednesday, 13 05 15, with many of the events we have reviewed, including repeated changes in condition and type of market. are hidden by the scale of the TF D1 chart:

Yusuf, have you opened any real trades based on this theory yet?

khorosh:
Yusuf, have you yet to open real trades yourself based on this theory?
No, while researching and comprehending the results of virtual trades on historical and real current quotes...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No, while researching and thinking about the results of virtual trading on historical and real current quotes....
That's right, there's no need to rush.

khorosh:
That's right, there is no need to rush.
There are 21 sizgals ready for reorientation, including 4 PAMM accounts that are waiting for the command "Fass!".

Daylight robbery is always in demand

"Grail" one, signal-carrier

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
... and describe it by a chain of logically related formulas.
Shit!!! That's the man!!! So many people have tried to do this without success, and here you are!!!! Guinness for you!

Tzpok price - I'm going to

Daniil Stolnikov:
Shit!!! That's the man!!! So many people have tried this to no avail, and here you are!!! Guinness to you!
Thank you for the assessment, I want to ask you, do you understand anything? Does my chosen format of communication and style of explaining the essence of the new trading method interfere with your understanding?
Reason: