Market theory - page 108

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There's no joint there, you don't have to worry. What's the red line? Balance?

At 1700 MSC the market is Bulls, Bears have withdrawn as anticipated:

Yusuf, what's the situation now?
Thank you!

tuma88:

Yusuf, what is the situation at the moment ?
Thank you !

21-30 MSC, Bulls position strengthened, Bears withdrawn and blocked by Lion looking up, we can state a peaceful passing of the baton from Bears to Bulls. So the price can go far up:

Levels:

Ц Ц1 М Tsopt Cr Ц2 Б Tcr
1,12546 1,115956 1,11596 1,120698 1,120708 1,12546 1,12546 1,11596

Vizard_:
You can put abs(O-lag1(O) in the wizard20 and multiply...
Ok write it down... let's read it...
I wonder if the (20) dashka will find the level of CD? After all, this is the average price level, the level of the Leopard, and there to Tsopt (Lion level) is not far. I haven't tried it.

I cannot understand one thing - Sultunov, why do you need all this? You have a grail (well, almost), so sit quietly, quietly and make millions... while you are making a collective farm here - some excuses to others and pampering.... I think I know how it all ends - with nothing... You put on a show here... You are an attention deficit showman.... remember how your previous show ended up on the regression model???? Also - nothing.... If that's not the case, come on, enough with the nonsense.... give us real signals with SL and TP and we'll test your system...

neval:
I cannot understand one thing - Sultunov, why do you need all this? You have a grail (well, almost), so sit quietly, quietly and earn millions... while you make a collective farm here - some excuses to others and pampering.... I think I know how it will all end - nothing... You are making a show here... You are a showman with attention deficit.... remember how your previous show ended up on the regression model???? Also - NOTHING.... If that's not the case, come on, enough of the rant.... give us real signals with SL and TP and we'll check your system...
A sensible suggestion. Choose any suitable signal from the list in your profile, we'll discuss there.

Vizard_:
would rather talk about elasticity...
It is the change in income when the price changes by 1 unit (point).

Vizard_:
Income per point in other words ?
You could put it that way.

You're getting carried away, theorists! Where are the predictions? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
The latest forecast is for the north.

Daniil Stolnikov:

. We will discuss general questions of market theory here.

Reason: