Market theory - page 107

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
There's no joint there, you don't have to worry. What's the red line? Balance?
The red one is the ts (equi) on your signal that you discounted yesterday... 1...-1... S and Y formulas I take it there won't be any... then i will go...

Vizard_:
Red is ts (equi) on your signal, which you discounted yesterday... 1...-1... S and Y formulas I take it there won't be any... will go then...
There will be in the article.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

At 1700 MSC the market is Bulls, Bears have withdrawn as anticipated:

Just American Uncle George came in and started selling quid. But why do they do it - I can not understand and find answers.

Daniil Stolnikov:
American Uncle George (Zhenya in Russian) just came along and started selling quid )) But why they do it - I can't understand or find the answers.
They understand that the Euro is undervalued, thanks to the recent efforts of the monopolists.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They realise that the euro is undervalued, thanks to the recent efforts of the monopolists.
IM who is it for? If before the Eurozone, a strong currency is not good for them and they are dumping it.

Why the Amerks are dumping the dollar - that's the big question! After all, everyone else is moving against them, including the eu.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

At 1700 MSC the market is Bulls, Bears have withdrawn as anticipated:

Yusuf, I'm confused about something: the formulas for calculating the Leo line and other important beasts you showed somewhere in the thread? Can you poke around? I'd like to reproduce them in mine.

Алексей:
Yusuf, I'm confused about something: have you shown the formulas for calculating the Leo line and other important beasts somewhere in the thread? Can you point it out? I'd like to reproduce them for myself.
There's a system of equations there. And not all the formulas have been posted yet. There will be an article soon, it will be all there.

khorosh:
There will be an article soon, it will be all there.
Yusuf seems to have said that he will stagger the economy with his model and the master file with the formulas will be encrypted, etc. etc. Does Yusuf really want to put everything in the public domain?

Алексей:
Yusuf, I'm confused about something: have you shown the formulas for calculating the Leo line and other important beasts somewhere in the thread? Can you point it out? I'd like to reproduce them for myself.

Links to formulas here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page100, especially note here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page68 in particular:

Ts1 = Tsp - purchase price of the commodity = Ts?; - Bear?

Ts2 = Tspr =- S/Y - the marginal selling price of the commodity; - Bull?

S - Estimated by the algorithm, the maximum virtual return of the market (MVD);

Y - The price elasticity of income.

Consequently, by organizing trading around these two levels, the market forces you to sell at the buy price, without making a profit. and sell at the marginal price. when no one buys the product at a high price, and leaves you without income and profit.

And about Bulls and Bears we need to think further, apparently we need to redefine our conceptions of macro markets like Forex .

Sincerely, Soultonov Yousufkhodja

I think you get it .
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 100 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Vizard_:

S - Estimated by the algorithm, the maximum virtual return of the market (MVD);

Window 20. Calculate the max profit excluding the spread for the previous 20 bars. You get the figure. Shift it one bar forward to avoid looking back. On the next step you repeat it. Like this?

What about elasticity?
The way of thinking is correct, which rules out looking forward or backward. I will give you the calculation formulas in the article, which is almost ready.
Reason: