a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 161

<br / translate="no"> I, for example, am now more interested in the System Potential Method, which I "dug up" on the internet and want to use.

It would be interesting to have a look at it. Can I get a link to this method?

Ничего кроме плевков в свой адрес я не видел.

You know, Alex, off-topic, just for the sake of humanity, I can recommend that you meditate at your leisure on Newton's 3rd law, which in common parlance sounds something like this: "Force of action equals force of counteraction". Maybe that would make a difference with respect to your statement quoted above?

I'd better refrain from commenting, I don't want to offend you :)

Admittedly, I have absolutely no need for a complete collection of essays Niroba.

grasn,
? Did I offer you anything :)

How do you say? The System Potential method?
You'd better study it :-)

<br / translate="no"> It would be interesting to have a look at it. Can I have a link to this method?

Application of the method and a short description:
http://www.ephes.ru/articl/content/article.php?art=2pushnoigs.htm

Discussion of the method:
http://socintegrum.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

An interesting approach is outlined, I am in the process of 'remodelling', if I may say so, 'to suit the channels'.

<br / translate="no">
Admittedly, I have absolutely no need for the complete works of Niroba.

? Have I offered you anything :)

How do you say? The System Potential method?
Well, you'd better study it :-)

Niroba, glad to "see" you in good health and cheerful mood. I don't want to deprive you of your attention, but my answer is not meant for you, but for Scholandr.

And I recommend you to repeat Newton's third law

[/quote] Niroba, glad to "see" you in good health and cheerful mood. I don't want to deprive you of your attention, but my answer is not meant for you, but for Scholandr.

And I recommend you to repeat Newton's third law [/quote].

Likewise, grasn, nice to see you in a cheerful mood too.
I don't really care who you're writing to. That's your business.

As for the law, I don't see the point... :)

Hooray! You found a new method!!! Hooray!!!
The Systemic Potential Method!!!
No way!!! But you DID IT!!!
Let me congratulate you!
How happy for you!!! :) Hooray!!!

<br / translate="no">Alex Niroba 01.11.06 13:10
Likewise grasn, good to see you in good spirits too.
I don't really care who you post to. That's your business.

As for the law, I don't see the point... :)

Hooray! You found a new method!!! Hooray!!!
The Systemic Potential Method!!!
Let me congratulate you!
How happy for you!!! :) Yay!!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum
3) Any form of openly discussing personal relationships between the participants is forbidden in this forum. Such dialogs will be deleted.
5. Any posts which may offend or insult other visitors are forbidden. These posts will be deleted.
8. Spamming and flooding is also forbidden. These types of posts will be deleted.
9. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring the comments of the moderator, and all the more outright disrespect for the administration of this forum will result in disconnection from the forum.

It is now 1.20pm and the current quote for EUR/USD is 1.2754.
Don't be in a hurry to sell and go long.
There will be another repeat, first the EUR will be pulled up "sharply", maybe
by 100 pips (maybe more), and only then it will go down to 1.2400

<br / translate="no"> Yay!!! You found a new method!!! Hooray!!!
The System Potential Method!!!
Let me congratulate you!
How happy for you!!! :) Hooray!!!

Niroba, how would you feel about your own post if instead of system potential theory, the wave theory you use is implied there?

And so, of course, thank you, you are a sensitive and responsive young man. It's rare to find such people among millionaires devoting so much attention to a forum.

3. The forum prohibits any form of open discussion of personal relationships between members. Such dialogues will be deleted. <br / translate="no"> 5. Any posts which might offend or insult other visitors are forbidden. These messages will be deleted.
8. Spam and flooding in this forum is also forbidden. Posts of this nature will be deleted.
9. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring the comments of the moderator, and all the more outright disrespect for the administration of this forum will result in disconnection from the forum.

solandr, what makes you think we're having an argument?
Remember the proverb: "What is good for the Russian, is dead for the German ...".

P.S. Any event is neutral in itself.
It all depends on how you feel about it. :-)
Reason: