Wave analysis fan club - page 2

I should have started by saying that this thread is not aimed at algorithmic wave theory or proof of its performance.

And since this is "a forum for mechanical trading systems and strategy testing", the reaction of those who have come to the newly created branch seems to be appropriate.

I will just post my vision of the current state of the market and some forecasts made by hand traders using wave theory. By analogy with EURUSD forecasts. That is all.

Thank you for your attention.

DDFedor:

Read the threads that have been created earlier on wave analysis and do not make the mistakes that were made in previous threads. Have you read the previous threads on wave analysis in this forum?

No, I haven't, but I got the answer to my question (I highlighted "bold"). I have got the answer to my question (I`ve highlighted it in bold). Thank you.

P.S. We don't need anything but communication.

Zet:

Please excuse me. Short and to the point. Can't this club be?

Respectfully.

Yes there are worse threads here, no one is tearing them down, you are doing tech analysis and that is useful for technical forums....

If you could find a filter to the wave theory it would be better, and so the classics do not always work, it is necessary to move to refine them and add something of your own.

Martingeil:

There are worse threads here, nobody tears them down, you do technical analysis, which is useful for technical forums.....

If you could find the filter to the wave theory it would be better, but the classics do not always work, you need to go to the refinement and add something of your own.

Thank you, we will take it into account.

Zet:

Thank you, we'll take that into account.

I'd like to repeat myself. read the "previous" threads. don't make the same mistakes. if it comes out "sane", kudos to you. good luck.

Martingeil:

Yes, there are worse threads here, no one tears them down, you do technical analysis, and it is useful for technical forums.....

If you had found a filter for the wave theory it would have been better, but the classics do not always work, you should go further and add your own spin on them.

With regards to the filtering of waves, here's a quote I read on this forum: "By studying the behavior of the indicator, you'll know how the indicator behaves. By studying the price you will know how the price behaves".

If anyone has any questions about my first post, ask.

P.S. Lest they say I only do theory

If I am not mistaken in my calculations of the wave structure, then the growth of the pair has ended and the pair has started to decline. The price in wave A, should move in an impulse style, i.e. 5-3-5-3-5.

Zet:

If I am not mistaken in my calculations of the wave structure, then the rise has ended and the price has started to decline. The price in wave A, should move in an impulse style, i.e. 5-3-5-3-5.

I agree with the current direction so far, but I think we will form another combination of zigzags rather than a flat.

DDFedor:

I would like to repeat myself.1. read the "previous" branches. do not make past mistakes. if the branch turns out to be "sane", 2.honour and praise to you. 3. Good luck.

1. sorry, just do not have enough time, and not interested (I have no commercial goals in this branch, I live in a wealthy family, except for the study of wave behavior and the search for "clean wave" is not interested in anything else). If something you do not like, say "STOP". Personally, I answer "I got it". I apologize and leave. I do not need anything from anybody, nothing, and very long ago.

2. This is also unnecessary, already in place.

3. For that, thank you very much.

Reason: