The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 256

Avals:

what do you use the balance for? what do you do with it?

Some questions sometimes make you feel very euphoric --- you can stand or fall ;))))))

avtomat:

Some questions sometimes make you feel very euphoric --- you can stand or fall ;))))))

Who knows what you do with balance? Maybe it makes you euphoric too and that's the only use for it))

Options:

- deciding on the size of a newly opened position;

- selecting an opening/additional position;

- selecting a closing/reducing point; - selecting a closing/reducing point;

- withdrawal of a part of the deposit;

etc.

Avals:

Who knows what you're doing with the balance sheet? Maybe it makes you euphoric too and that's the only use for it)))

Options:

- deciding on the size of the newly opened position;

- select a position open/add a position;

- choosing a close/reduce position point;

- withdrawal of a part of the deposit;

etc.

Why do you assume that only EXCEPT OR applies to all these options ???

In general, I basically do exactly the same thing with it as all normal people do with it.

What surprises you? Or are you up to another trick?

;)))

avtomat:

Why do you assume that only EXCEPT OR applies to all these options ???

In fact, I basically do exactly the same thing with him that all normal people do with him.

What surprises you? Or are you up to another trick?

;)))

And he didn't say that there's an exclusive OR. )) Normal people don't do anything with balance at all as there are means. Why do we need a balance sheet at all? It's just a line reflecting the fixing points of the trades. ))

This is "nothing" talk.

avtomat:
It's talk-about-nothing.

Exactly. Why did you start it in the first place? ;)

It's just that the reports should be shown in funds, not in some balances. There would be fewer questions. ))

Everyone here is a master of balance sheets. Look at the test below. You see where the balance is and where the means are, and everything is clear at once, without any questions or arguments about nothing. )))

I started up a fresh tractor in the field today - for the rest of the year.

That's what I'm interested in - how the tractor behaves in real conditions, pitfalls, daily performance, etc. etc.

And the science-based pseudo-reasoning and pseudo-research on the subject of "balance/equity", which is similar to Jonathan Swift's argument of pointy-headed and obtuse, four centuries ago, is not interesting - it is a waste of time and effort.

tol64:

Exactly. Why did you start it in the first place? ;)

It's just that the reports should be shown in funds, not in some balances. There would be fewer questions. ))

Everyone here is a master of balance sheets. Look at the test below. You see where the balance is and where the means are, and everything is clear at once, without any questions or arguments about nothing. )))

You don't show the test. The test doesn't work here.

You show the monitoring. And there is no need to talk.

avtomat:

You do not show the test. The test doesn't work here.

You show the monitoring. And there's no need to talk.

I was just giving an example of a proper report. It makes absolutely no difference in this context whether it's a test result or a real result. ))

By the way, after such a test result, I would not bet on the real. It's clear even from the test result. ;)

tol64:

I was just giving an example of a proper report. It makes absolutely no difference in this context whether it's a test result or a real-life result. ))

By the way, after such a test result, I would not bet on the real. It's clear even from the test result. ;)

Well,"correctness of the report" is not an absolute notion, and is subject to changes both in time and space.

Remember the proverb:What's good for the Russian is good for the German is death- it's also about"the correctness of the report" ;)))

Reason: