a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 163

SGN, may I ask, is it sad... is it making you sad...

Once again no details of your "solution" have been shown. <br / translate="no">

or the fact that...

Have begun to escalate the situation further.

Alex Niroba

I can even now surmise why you are asking that, but I will still answer: for both the first reason and the second.

So YOUR "solution" will be? +)

Alex Niroba

I can even now guess why you are asking that, but I will still answer: for both the first reason and the second.

So is YOUR "solution" coming after all? +)

SGN, what exactly do you want to know?

I already gave you an example:

A man, who has no idea about aeroplanes, walks up to a Boeing pilot
to a Boeing pilot and says, "Well, friend, tell me how to fly from point A to point B.
And he asks to do it in a nutshell...

Similar situation: tell me about Wave Theory in 2 words?!

SGN, Ask specific questions, I will try to answer them.

2 solandr
I want to express my solidarity with you. And I also want to thank you for your correctness, your gentleness and, at the same time, your precision in wording. Unfortunately, I haven't always been able to do that. On the other hand, I don't think it will change anything. Whoever wants to discuss something, does so. Especially in a place like this, where people are interested and open to discussion of any kind. Alex probably doesn't want his point of view to be the subject of anyone's criticism, as he finds the latter hard to bear. And we should not, in my opinion, force him to do so.
So I am especially grateful to you for stopping the discussion with him first. I think it is the only right thing to do in this situation and I urge others to do the same.

2 Alex
I hope you do not take what I have written above personally. A person's opinion is his property, sacred and inviolable. I too do not share everything that I have in this thread. :-) However, the discussion here has been interesting for me (and, as I see, for many) and served as a catalyst for new ideas. That's because no one here, except you, is in the business of figuring things out. So if you have nothing to say on the subject, don't bother wasting your energy. :-)

Either the posts have started to leave this forum on their own, or a moderator has intervened ... :-)
Ow, moderator, explain the situation.

Vladislav, I know you are here :). Do you still maintain the MMLevls_VG indicator? Otherwise I would send you a copy for examination.
In brief, I've already written in this thread that I have created a variant of MMLevls_VG, that displays levels on history. And then it occurred to me recently to run it on 5.5 year history with period of 1440. As a result, I' ve got time and reason to think :). And made a forced variant, which "makes" this history in 4 minutes (I didn't time it accurately).

Either the posts themselves have started to leave this forum, or the moderator has intervened ... :-)<br / translate="no"> Ow, moderator, explain the situation.

Intervened

Vladislav I know you are here :). Do you still maintain the MMLevls_VG indicator? Otherwise I would send a copy for examination.
In brief, I've already written in this thread that I have created a variant of MMLevls_VG, that displays levels on history. And then it occurred to me recently to run it on 5.5 year history with period of 1440. As a result, I've got time and reason to think :). And made a forced variant, which "makes" this history in 4 minutes (I didn't time it accurately).

Send it in, I'll have a look. It's interesting.

Regards, Vladislav.
Good luck and good trends.

Send it over, I'll take a look. Interesting.

I have sent it.
Regards, Nikolai.

2 Rosh

Here on this page "trading strategy based on Elliot Wave Theory" in the post
Rosh 02.06.06 23:31

You've got such a picture

I've just made something similar, but not so pretty.

I would like to take a look at your indicator, you have a lot of colored zones, what do they mean?
Reason: