a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 154

Возведем 2 в степень 31 и от результата отнимем единицу - это я и имел ввиду. Проверьте в Экселе. 32-й бит зарезервирован под знак числа (плюс или минус)

Only for landmark data, not for ansigned data. What about for data like longsignificant ? I say - what will you do when you change the dimensionality of the data ? The technology is developing rather quickly and during migration to 64-bit buses the dimensionality of int type variables will change - according to standard PSA it depends on data bus dimensionality and is limited by minimum value (not maximum), so not only int, but also long range can change too. These are strictly one-byte chars. They invented standards for something, didn't they? One reason is the compatibility of programs.

Regards, Vladislav.
Good luck and good trends.

What I will do - the day will come - I will think.
"The birds of God do not reap nor plough, but have food" (I forgot the name of the founder of the doctrine, somewhere near Sri Aurobindo, but not him) :)

<br/ translate="no"> I wasn't talking about initializing with an initial value (ArrayInitialize() function), but about suppressing the output of null or uninitialized (often effectodinamic) values (SetIndexEmptyValue() functions) . These functions are not equivalent to each other.

That's what I mean. It's not enough yet that upon explicit initialization(ArrayInitialize() function) - function, the result would be undefined - that would be just hilarious.
It is like a child's puzzle about Pinocchio and apples:
- how many apples has remained if Pinocchio was given five and then got two?
- The correct answer is indeterminate, because you don't know how many apples Buratino had before he was given five apples. :)

Respectfully, Vladislav.

<br / translate="no"> What I will do - the day will come - I will think.
"The birds of God do not reap nor plough, but have food" (I forget the name of the founder of the doctrine, somewhere near Sri Aurobindo, but not him) :)

It's easier that way - we are saved by a self initialization - then the result is always defined. And it doesn't consume a lot of resources.

Regards, Vladislav.

Что буду делать - придет день - буду думать.
"Птицы Божьи не жнут не пашут, а пищу имеют" (забыл имя основателя учения , где-то рядом с Шри Ауробиндо, но не он) :)

It's simpler - it saves us a lot of time and effort - then the result is always defined. And it does not consume a lot of resources.

Regards, Vladislav.

That's what I do - I write rather much "unnecessary" code, although I don't write much code myself.

<br / translate="no"> That's what I do - I write quite a lot of "unnecessary" code, although I don't write much code myself.

And about uselessness - it's debatable which is faster, if we take into account time for error catching :).

Regards, Vldadislav.

Gentlemen, there is a small question, in case anyone just already knows. Where can I get an archive of the following indicators http://www.alpari.org/ru/textbook/fund_an/3.php

You have to ask Yug there on the forum, if he doesn't help then I don't know.

You should contact Юг on the forum, and if he doesn't help, I don't know.

Thank you. Got it, waiting for an answer. :о)

Thanks to Yug. Here is his answer:

<br / translate="no"> Most of the indicators can be found here http://www.research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/
If something is not there, it will be possible to look up the indicators separately.

PS: This is in case anyone also needs it :o)))

The 0_Harmony_06 indicator hints at a decline in the AUDJPY pair in the future.
Will we check in the future to see if this is really the case?

Reason: