a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 165

Yes, why are you jumping on Aleh, he did not specify what date at 18:00 his prediction will come true...

PS: I forgot to add :o), otherwise they will get it wrong...

What does this have to do with Alex ;) ? We are talking about EVA methods, not about a particular trader using them. :).

Good luck.

What does this have to do with Alex ;) ? We are talking about EVA methods, not about a particular trader using them. :). <br / translate="no">.
Good luck.

О!!! How lively the audience is. :)
And even the nice lady couldn't resist giving her opinion :)
When else will there be an opportunity to kick a "stumbling block"? :)

Thanks to Vlad for stepping in, it was not necessary at all...
It's nice that people have woken up and the discussion continues again.
Looking forward to 1.9135 ? :)

To Alex Niroba

Everyone makes mistakes and you are no exception to the general rule. Why did EWT make a "mistake"?

To Alex Niroba

Everyone makes mistakes and you are no exception to the general rule. Why did EWT "stumble"?

Olga, what makes you think I'm wrong?
You don't believe the Pound will pass 1.9135? :)
Or that the year for EUR/USD will end at 1.2400?
Although, judging by the reactions of others, many people think so and you are not alone in this...

Waiting for 1.9135 ? :)

//--------------------------------------

Well, according to my markup it's still a long way off. As long as the fastest down trend channels are not broken - going down. The fast rising channel of the pound was broken in the morning, at about 10 o'clock. The upward correction followed (it might have reversed the market - according to my markup, the price would have entered the channel again). Then it went down through the channel. By the way, the similar channel on the euR was not broken before the start of the movement - so it rushed down from the upper reversal zone. The break-down occurred during the rally. Now everything has already changed - sorry I did not take screenshots - I could not believe it myself.....

About ЕВТ (as well as about any other strategy): there is no concept of "gone wrong" there, because all forecasts are of probabilistic nature. And on channels as well.

Good luck.

Like most other readers, I assumed your forecast for the near term.

The 1.9120 - 1.9130 range has been tested three times in the last 7 trading days and a breakthrough is not out of the question.

Waiting for 1.9135 ? :)<br / translate="no">
//--------------------------------------

Well, according to my markings it's still a long way off. As long as the fastest down trend channels have not been broken - going down. The fast rising channel of the pound was broken in the morning - at about 10 o'clock. The upward correction followed (it might have reversed the market - according to my marking, the price would have entered the channel again). Then it went down through the channel. By the way, a similar channel on the euR was not broken before the start of the movement - so it rushed down from the upper reversal zone. The break-down occurred during the rally. Now everything has already changed - sorry I did not take screenshots - I could not believe it myself.....

About ЕВТ (as well as about any other strategy): there is no concept of "gone wrong" there, because all forecasts are of probabilistic nature. And on channels as well.

Good luck.

If you consider the global trend on the pound, I mean monthly charts,
it's undeniably looking down. The pound will go down not only against the EUR,
but also against the USD by about 3 thousand pips, against the CHF by about
6 thousand pips and against the JPY about 5 thousand pips.
In the short term, I mean the hour chart, the GBP should first
I am not going to argue, in such a global downward trend, the GBP might not repeat that level :)
Time will judge.
Vladislav, whichever method you use, in any case, you have to observe
global trend reversals in all currency pairs. :)
Or is that not the case?

<br/ translate="no"> Like most other readers, I assumed your near-term forecast.

The 1.9120 - 1.9130 range has been tested three times in the last 7 trading days and a breakthrough is not out of the question.

Olga, you know why the forecasts are a thankless job?
For example, take any currency pair.
Trend on the monthly chart - up (I mean the direction of the channel)
Trend on the weekly chart - down
Trend on the daily chart - up
Trend on the 4-hour chart - down, etc.

?What is the immediate outlook for you :)

Is the level being tested three times? That means
will be a strong reversal !!!

Sincerely,
Alexei

<br / translate="no"> Vladislav, whichever method you use, in any case you should observe
global trend reversals on all currency pairs. :)
Or is that not the case?

Of course it is, but not always at the same time.

Good luck.
Reason: