Buy, sell or hold? - page 9

FAQ:

So, the currency is the Eur, the momentum is current, the question is the same - Buy, Sell, or Fence ?

Weeks are hard for me to trade, but the forecast is easy.

it's the days

FAQ:
It's days.
I mean weeks, who cares?)

Buy. Breakout of the trend line upwards. Tested already as a caliper on shallow timeframes. I expect a short-term move up. And then we'll see.

my current prediction:

But you must realise that I'm not serious, and I don't want to be a niroba.

In my opinion, the forecast should take into account the fact that in predicting to one side or designating a specific target, the market can be most of the time in the opposite side, our prediction, without hitting a stop. In this regard, the forecasts should indicate the level at which the prediction is canceled.

sever32:
In my opinion, the forecast should take into account the fact that in predicting to one side or designating a specific target, the market can be most of the time in the opposite side, our prediction, without hitting a stop. In this regard, the forecasts should indicate the level at which the prediction is canceled.
Agreed. It should be like the best landon and pOrge houses - TP and SL.

sever32:
In my opinion, the forecast should take into account the fact that in predicting in any direction or designating a specific target, the market can be most of the time in the opposite side, our prediction, without hitting a stop. In this regard, the forecasts should indicate the level at which the prediction is canceled.

like this

P.s. It's been a long Monday)

So, ok, don't say I didn't say that ;)

Forecast from 01.07.

Thoughts for the beginning of last week

specifics at the moment

Is this some kind of Niroba's mentors continuing his labours ?

)))))

Reason: