Does the Grail exist? - page 25

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
Funny. Especially when the type of divorcee is a master of artistic whistling with binary affective disorder.
Now, however, he is in remission. He might even pass for normal - he won't get banned. But it's a common thing with characters like that. You can't tell unless he's in a relapse.
It's funny how normal people react like that. It is.

I'd rather you didn't say anything. :))

SProgrammer >>:

А если не дай бог ошибетесь они же тут от радости, что не только они типа идиоты, будут прыгать до потолка. Они вместо того чтобы вписаться с вам в спор, выступают тут с умным видом. Хотя кто мешает - возми и сделай больше чем противник и скажи что он должен перестать выступать со своим Граалем. :) Но нет такого не будет. Это просто лузеры. :)

It is good that at least you are in a cheerful mood, I am not in a cheerful mood at all. I'm going to go and twist your turkeys, I'll get to the bottom of things I don't understand. I forgot to thank you for them, by the way, when I got them.

SProgrammer >>:

Ты бы вообще молчал бы. :))

??? What, is the evening aggravation starting? Now you're going to start hiding your hard-earned money in your inflamed brain without your feet (that's my brain, too). Next thing you know, you'll be convinced everyone's an idiot. Next - more.

And then... another ban. Aren't you bored?

Avals писал(а) >>

Let Hydromicentre give the forecasts, or the Analysts)))

So there is a way to trade without forecasts? Tell me if it is not difficult, I do not know how.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

??? What, is the evening aggravation starting? Now you're going to start hiding your hard-earned money in your inflamed brain without your feet (that's my brain, too). Next thing you know, you'll be convinced everyone's an idiot. Next, there's more.

And then... another ban. Don't you get tired of it?

The monotony is tiring, though :)
>> there's a comrade of yours here who's already really fucked up, with his head, watch out... :))

You guys are such a mess... "storm in a cup"!

SProgrammer >>:

Ну вы видимо можете судить, как опытный товариш?

No, I can't judge, but I can just have my opinion and express it, or are only 'trendy' opinions welcome?

moskitman писал(а) >>
You guys... "storm in a cup"!

That's pig-saurus jealousy. He gets that all the time. :))

So what does the author of the top decide? Will he continue to run a demo account or open a new demo? Will he present his work professionally, i.e. with the publication of the investment password or will he be unable to withstand the psychological burden, of which there will be much more on the investee (if there will be any)?

Turka писал(а) >>

No, I can't judge, but I can just have my opinion and express it, or are only "trending" opinions welcome?

How can you judge a person not knowing how to trade yourself without trading. I honestly do not understand. IMHO you cannot, or at least you can not say that someone does not know how to trade. No?

Reason: