a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 168

2 Alex <br / translate="no"> Of course a trader should be confident in the forecast, but should not persist in delusions either - there are stops and unprofitable positions should be cut without regret. As for the targets - I have 1.9165. 1.9135 is an intermediate level and may be either broken through immediately or will be delayed there - we'll see.... I meant that if it will be beaten out on the way, I won't insist - there will be some more opportunities for trades.)

Sincerely, Vladislav.
Good luck and good luck with the new trends.

Vlad, speaking about losing positions and stops, I completely share your point of view.
I cannot say anything about 1.9165, I have not watched the charts yet, I just arrived at
I just came to work, I'll have a coffee and have a look. I do not exclude that it may go a little bit higher, I have to analyze it.
As for the possibilities, it is difficult to argue - FOREX IS NOT LIMITED! :)

Can't say anything about 1.9165 yet, haven't looked at the charts yet, just arrived

That's it, the goal is achieved - I'm out of the market.

Good luck.

<br / translate="no"> ...As for targets - I have 1.9165. 1.9135 is an intermediate level and can either be broken through immediately or be delayed there - we'll see when we get there....

Vladislav, was this level ( 1.9165 ) defined as the nearest strong Murray within the "cloud" of Hartley-Pasavento targets or otherwise?

...По поводу целей - у меня стоит 1,9165. 1,9135 уровень промежуточный и может быть или пробит сразу или там задержимся - подойдем видно будет....

Vladislav, was this level ( 1.9165 ) defined as the nearest strong Murray within the Gartley-Pasavento target cloud or something else?

Yes, as a Murray level. By the way, I haven't looked at the Pesavento patterns here at all - no need. When you do a quadratic regression, you'll see.

Good luck.

По поводу 1.9165 ничего пока сказать не могу, ещё не смотрел графики, только приехал

That's it, the goal is achieved - I'm off the market.

Good luck.

What about, roll over? :)

По поводу 1.9165 ничего пока сказать не могу, ещё не смотрел графики, только приехал

That's it, the goal is achieved - I'm off the market.

Good luck.

Vladislav, what about 1.9180?
Do you think it will not go higher? Maybe you closed your position too early? :)
Although you are probably right, the bird in the hand is better...

Yes, why are you pouncing on Alexа, he didn't specify what date at 18:00 his forecast will come true...

Grasn, you can see the forecast in real time on the GBP/USD chart :)

I want to remind you of a quote I gave earlier:
"According to Einstein's Theory of Relativity, time is not absolute but relative - it depends on the speed of an observer's movement in space. In Elliott Theory (as applied to the behavior of markets), time depends on the psychodogy of the crowd. Time is "stretched" and "contracted" by the crowd's moods driven by mass hopes and fears of financial and economic nature.

S.S. Think about those words again...

Yurixx, предполагаю, что Фунт, возможно, "сходит" выше 1.9135 :(
Время покажет:)

Hi, Leha!
I'm sorry I'm dumb, I didn't get it right away. And that's what you said.
The pound will get to 1.9135 someday. Someday. In the future.
Well, if I'd known, I'd have backed you with both hands.
Well, I'm sorry, brother, I didn't get it. :-))

Yurixx, I was talking about the short-term forecast, I thought you'd guess :)

Too bad I'm stupid, I didn't get it right away.

Too bad... :(

I remember when you first posted your EUR/USD forecast :)
like you said, you did it with your new super method? :)
It completely came true, though in the opposite direction... Hee hee (nasty chuckle)

:0)

[quote]

Все, цель достигнута - я вне рынка.

Удачи.

Vladislav, what about 1.9180?
Do you think it will not go higher? Maybe you closed your position early? :)
Although you are probably right, the bird in the hand is better...

I am afraid that if the pound breaks through 1.9180, it will only stop at 1.9280 :)
What do you think Vlad?
We'll have to wait and see :)
Reason: