Indicators with alerts/signal - page 374

Babanu

In that case the indicator works differently. It will for till the current bar max(will not extend beyond the current bar), and you can get cases like this (in the example the first one is without shift and the second one is with negative shift - missing bars can not be drawn since there are no values for both averages yet)

babanu:
That my friend is lightning fast!

I forgot to mention a little detail: the "shift" parameter to be available for each moving average, as i'm experimenting on a cross with a "normal MA" and a "shifted MA". My bad for not mention that

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Babanu

That is what i was looking for!

You do a fantastic job here and i hope all is good with you!

Happy days ahead!

Babanu

HAsmoothed-email alert

Hello to everybody

I am desperately searching for an email alert for this indicator, but stil no result.

Can someone help me..., please...

Thanks a lot

Jercihas-alert.mq4

Files:
has-alert.mq4  6 kb

Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts ...

Try this one. it should do it : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/105/heiken_ashi_smoothed__alerts.mq4

jerci:
Hello to everybody

I am desperately searching for an email alert for this indicator, but stil no result.

Can someone help me..., please...

Thanks a lot

Jercihas-alert.mq4

alert dailyhigh low open end from prevoius day

Hi,

is there an nidicator which alert me, when the high of the last day occurs? which is the best one?

thanks

Incomplete indicator

I turn to you once again, Mladen.

I became a fan of MA crosses and i started to have some nice results using them.

This indi lacks an "applied price " capability, otherwise is a very good one, but to be a great one,it needs your skills .

So,what i'm asking you is to add the classy open/close/high/low for each of the MA in this one. It already has an alert, to keep it in the spirit of this thread.3macross_alertwarnsigonlynoshift.mq4

Respect!

babanu:
I turn to you once again, Mladen.

I became a fan of MA crosses and i started to have some nice results using them.

This indi lacks an "applied price " capability, otherwise is a very good one, but to be a great one,it needs your skills .

So,what i'm asking you is to add the classy open/close/high/low for each of the MA in this one. It already has an alert, to keep it in the spirit of this thread.3macross_alertwarnsigonlynoshift.mq4

Respect!

This version was done by Mladen has all the bells and whistles including the option to show arrows or the ma lines.

The indicator that you posted is similar with the one i did. Both of them don't have an "Applied price" input.

What i'm looking for is the ability to see as arrows a cross between let's say 15 Ema Open and 15 Ema Close, or 14 ema open and 10 ema close.

This is what i meant.

Cheers!

babanu:
The indicator that you posted is similar with the one i did. Both of them don't have an "Applied price" input.

What i'm looking for is the ability to see as arrows a cross between let's say 15 Ema Open and 15 Ema Close, or 14 ema open and 10 ema close.

This is what i meant.

Cheers!

Thanks Babanu,

I knew what you meant, I "thought" i saw the applied price when i checked it out anyway sorry for the mistake and here is the correct version.

This is just great!

Thanks a lot for the fast reply! !!

Cheers!

Reason: