a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 160

<br / translate="no"> I take it that this concludes the discussion of "trading strategy based on Elliot Wave Theory" in this thread?
All the participants of the discussion are left with their opinions as there is no subject to be discussed.

Was there a discussion of the wave strategy? Originally the topic of this thread had nothing to do with it. Let me remind you that Alex Niroba was looking for a programmer

<br / translate="no"> Was there a discussion about wave strategy? Originally the topic of this thread had nothing to do with it. Just to remind you, Alex Niroba was looking for a programmer

Apparently you have not read those posts of the author, which he swiped on the first 3 pages and are not aware of what he wrote there? If you need it, I can send it to you by e-mail. He was talking about some millions made by him during 2 months on the demo by means of calculator calculation 150USD->2.5Mn in 2 months for 85 trades. Here's a quote from him:

Is it really about $150? Of course not!
In my life I am engaged in other occupation, which is not associated with FOREX.
At the same time, by today's standards, I have a good monthly income.
FOREX for me is like a hobby, which I have been hobbying for 2.5 years.

It is very tempting to make 2.5 million in 2 months and "retire", but do not forget,
that the results on the demo account do not guarantee you a steady income
on a real account. I know guys who have had great results on the demo,
and then on a real account, they blew it all.

Once you start trading in a real account emotions get in the way of making the right
and make a well-informed decision!
And the computer does not give a damn, it simply executes the algorithm.

As for making money manually, too many calculations are required,
and in real time. And calculating on a calculator is very difficult,
it's cumbersome and there's a high chance of error.
I am sure you need a program to do the calculations!

Regards,
Alexey.

I just so think that people making any public statements should be able to back them up somehow, otherwise different understanding of the situation is possible. (I hope you know what I mean?)

I think he wasn't looking for a programmer and perhaps he had some other thoughts about the advisability of this ad. A programmer to find a generally not a problem and for a modest fee all of his calculations on the calculator would have been implemented in the code a long time ago. I think that in 4 months since the graduation, he could have easily mastered MQL4 programming and implemented what he needed.

А вот сам основатель ветки мог бы что-то, свидетельствующее о работоспособности его стратегии, просто
так добровольно здесь выложить без лишних словесных перепалок с форумчанами или это не возможно?

? Зачем доказывать что ты не индюк :0)

I take it that this concludes the discussion of "trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory" in this thread?
All the participants of the discussion are left with their opinion due to the lack of any data to discuss.

? DID IT START :-)

<br / translate="no"> ? DID IT START :-)

What, you've already forgotten everything?! Well, it was your initiative to try to talk about Elliot somehow. For example here in "MQL4: Image for a forum on metaquotes" you even posted nice pictures to tell something about market fractality, but then, by your good tradition, wiped the forum down and finally you got people talking about fractals, channels etc., while your posts are empty. And there really wasn't any discussion as such. Everything always ended with some kind of transition to personalities, etc. etc. It's a strange pattern of discussion, don't you think?

[quote]
<br / translate="no"> Was there a discussion of the wave strategy? Originally the topic of this thread had nothing to do with it. Let me remind you that Alex Niroba was looking for a programmer

Apparently you haven't read those posts of the author that he's tweaked in the first 3 pages and aren't aware of what he's written there? If you need, I can e-mail them to you. He was talking about some millions made by him during 2 months on the demo by means of calculator calculation 150USD->2.5Mn in 2 months for 85 trades. Here's a quote from him:

Is it really about $150? Of course not!
In my life I am engaged in other occupation, which is not associated with FOREX.
At the same time, by today's standards, I have a good monthly income.
FOREX for me is like a hobby, which I have been hobbying for 2.5 years.

It is very tempting to make 2.5 million in 2 months and "retire", but do not forget,
that the results on the demo account does not guarantee you stable earnings
on a real account. I know guys who have had great results on the demo,
and then on a real account, they blew it all.

Once you start trading in a real account emotions get in the way of making the right
and make a well-informed decision!
And the computer does not give a damn, it simply executes the algorithm.

As for making money manually, too many calculations are required,
and in real time. And calculating on a calculator is very difficult,
it's cumbersome and there's a high chance of error.
I am sure you need a program to do the calculations!

Regards,
Alexey.

You cited my earlier post. It's all true. I'm willing to sign every word of it.

I just think that people who make public statements have to be able to confirm them somehow,
Otherwise there may be a different understanding of the situation. (I hope you understand what I mean?)

Can you please explain why I need to confirm or prove anything to you?

I think that he was not looking for a programmer, but probably had some other considerations about the expediency of this ad. But it is not a problem to find a programmer, and for a modest fee all his calculations on a calculator would have been implemented in the code long ago. I think in 4 months since his graduation he could easily learn MQL4 programming and realize what he needs.

? You know my points better than I do :) It's funny...

If you have read the above post carefully, you know that I am engaged in another line of work,
Forex is a hobby for me. As you know only free time should be spent on a hobby, and unfortunately it is very scarce.

As for the programming, I started to learn MQL4.

I want to thank Rosha for interesting link to his column "programming articles".
It is very interesting :-)

Regards,
Alexey.

OK! Everyone stuck to their opinion.

? А ОНО РАЗВЕ НАЧИНАЛОСЬ :-)

What, you've already forgotten everything?! Well, at your initiative there were attempts to talk about Elliott in some way. For example here in "MQL4: Picture for a forum on metaquotes" you even posted nice pictures to tell something about market fractality, but then, by your good tradition, you quietly mopped up the forum and ended up with people just talking about fractals, channels, etc., while your posts are empty.

The initiative, then, was, but nothing but spit in my address I did not observe.
If this is what you call a discussion... :)

OK! Everyone stuck to their opinion. <br / translate="no">

What do you expect! :)

<br / translate="no"> I've seen nothing but spit in my direction.

You know, Alex, getting away from the topic of conversation, just for the sake of humanity, I can recommend you to meditate at your leisure on Newton's 3rd law, which in common parlance sounds like this: "Force of action equals force of counteraction". Maybe that would make a difference to your statement quoted above?

<br / translate="no"> I just think that people making any public statements should be able to back them up somehow, otherwise different understandings of the situation are possible. (I hope you know what I mean?)

I understand you very well. There are quite a few people who cannot confirm their claims, all you have to do is turn on the TV. I personally am calm about all claims, especially those that occur in the forex market.

I, for example, am now more interested in the System Potential method, which I "found" on the Internet and want to use.

Apparently you haven't read those posts of the author that he filed in the first 3 pages and are not aware of what he has written there? I can e-mail them to you if you need them. He was talking about some millions he made during 2 months on the demo by calculator calculation 150USD->2.5Mn in 2 months for 85 trades

I read this forum from the beginning and so I left it at once. Came by chance, when the branch reached 30 pages, in which I asked a question on the subject of interest to me. And what was written can also be inferred from the quotes in the replies. Admittedly, I have absolutely no need for a complete collection of Niroba's writings.
Reason: