Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 41

Mischek:

Well, you didn't go for the cans and you didn't go to mmm. And there are those who get into everything and nothing in the world can fix them.

But there is a target group, so they will draw some conclusions for themselves.

You can learn OpenCL while reading this thread.

Draw conclusions.

Urain:

In the time it takes to read this thread, you can learn OpenCL.

Draw conclusions.

Enemies everywhere ? Time to buy buckwheat ? ))

Mischek:

It's simpler than that. Dickfix opens an account and a PAM on it . A month without offers and a month with offers available to all .

That's it . The question will be closed. Everyone will see the opportunity for hundreds of thousands of annual returns.

It has been one month since it was opened publicly and it is available to all. It is true that the account is not for a hundred thousand million interests, but for demonstration trading.

GaryKa:
No, it's not good to give a ref link in a discussion like this.

GaryKa:
I have been working publicly for a month already, and it is available to everybody. I have been working for a month already and it is available to everyone.

Once again. There are a shitload of issues being discussed here, from the legal aspects of money laundering to global warming.

The stumbling block is the question of thousands of dollars in annual real-time profits.

I suggested that we open a new PAMM, publicly.

We are waiting.

TheXpert:
No, well, it's not good to give a ref link in a discussion like this.
Pardon me, I don't mean to (sincerely) correct (I used it myself from googla)

Trading has stopped for the time being. Spread is narrow during the day, spilling over slowly (less than 10% efficiency).

Signal opened for viewing (it was in the "personal" category). https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/14779

It's now 554,699,251.69 USD // I added the lot to 1000 at night, and ran it simultaneously on eight threads (the EA had to be slightly refined for this).

The goal is to gain a yard. Then the trading will be stopped altogether.

--

It is a pity that this thread is getting bogged down. Yesterday it seemed to show a turn in the technical direction. I was hoping it would get more interesting and constructive.

Now I wonder if there's any chance of getting back to being constructive.
Yeah.

MetaDriver:

It's a shame that the thread has gone off the rails. Yesterday there seemed to be a technical turnaround. I was hoping it would become more interesting and constructive.

Now I wonder if there's any chance of getting back to being constructive.
Yeah.

Shouldn't have thrown in the towelhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14166/page37#comment_615804

You should've kept it to the point where everything that's not a lesson in technical matters goes out the window.

MetaDriver:

Trading has stopped for the time being. Spread is narrow during the day, spilling over slowly (less than 10% efficiency).

Signal opened for viewing (it was in the "personal" category). https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/14779

It's now 554,699,251.69 USD // I added the lot to 1000 at night, and ran it simultaneously on eight threads (the EA had to be slightly refined for this).

The goal is to gain a yard. Then the trading will be stopped altogether.

--

It is a pity that this thread is getting bogged down. Yesterday it seemed to show a turn in the technical direction. I was hoping it would become more interesting and constructive.

Now I wonder if there is any chance to return to the constructive.
Yea.

Vladimir, what is interesting to you about the possibility of transferring money from one account to another with losses?

Well, except a hypothetical demonstration of the ECN of a particular broker. You agree that this technology on the demo exists only at this broker?

And by the way nobody paid attention to my post, and what happens if the demo quotes will diverge from the real as a result of demo technology, those or they will have to voluntarily return to the stall that will destroy any testing of combat robots, or let them swim free, fraught with claims from users on the strong differences.

Urain:

Vladimir, what is interesting to you about the possibility of transferring dough from one account to another with losses?

Well, apart from the hypothetical demonstration of the ECN of a particular broker. You agree that this technology on the demo exists only at this broker?

And by the way no one paid attention to my post, and what happens if the demo quotes diverge from the real as a result of demoteotechnology, those or they will have to voluntarily return to the stall that will destroy any testing of battle robots, or let them float free, fraught with complaints from users of the strong differences.

I did, but you did not pay attention to it

Do you want me to repeat it or can you find it?

This is not the first time, you get an answer, and then you write that no one has paid attention to my post

Reason: