a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 166

?What is the immediate future for you :)

1-3 trading days.

Vladislav, какой бы вы метод не использовали, в любом случае Вы должны наблюдать
глобальные развороты трендов по всем валютным парам. :)
Или это не так?

Of course it is, but not always at the same time.

Good luck.

It's always almost simultaneous!!!
Somewhere it ebbs and somewhere it flows, remember...
communicating vessels? (high school physics course).

?Что для вас является ближайшей перспективой :)

1-3 trading days.

? Specify whether it's 1 or 3.
:) If they ask you what time it is, you don't say somewhere between 3pm and 5pm :)

Yurixx, I'm guessing the Pound will probably "go" above 1.9135 :(<br / translate="no"> Time will tell :)

Hi Leha !
I`m sorry, I`m dumb, I did not understand it at once. And it turns out that you said so. The pound will get to 1.9135 someday. Someday. In the future.
Well, if I'd known, I'd have backed you with both hands.
Well, I'm sorry, brother, I didn't get it. :-))

Yurixx, предполагаю, что Фунт, возможно, "сходит" выше 1.9135 :(
Время покажет:)

Hi, Leha!
I'm sorry I'm stupid, I didn't get it right away. And that's what you said. The pound will get to 1.9135 someday. Someday. In the future.
Well, if I'd known, I'd have backed you with both hands.
Well, I'm sorry, brother, I didn't get it. :-))

Good afternoon, Yurixx.
The replay will be in the "near future" as Olya put it - that's 1-3 days. :)
Now the mark is 1.8990 watch the GBP/USD chart, probably today after 18:00 p.m. the pound
will test 1.9135.

Too bad I'm stupid,

I cannot help you with that.

Regards,
Alexei.

If someone asks you what time it is, you don't say somewhere between 3pm and 5pm :)

And if I asked and they said, "6:00 p.m."
And then it turns out it wasn't even yesterday or today. And he says: "Time will tell."
So what does he mean, that someday the clock will show 6:00 p.m.?
Then either answer is correct.

Если у вас спросят который час, вы же не отвечаете, где-то между 15:00 и 17:00 :)

And if I asked and was told: '6pm'.
And then it turned out that it wasn't even yesterday or today. And he says: "Time will tell."
So what does he mean, that someday the clock will show 6:00 p.m.?
Then either answer is correct.

Yurixx, you were told, in the "near future".
Re-read the post above.

The immediate outlook is three trading days. For me personally.

You've been told, in the "near term". <br / translate="no">Reread the post above.

Well, the channel is broken - from 1.9 a reversal order is triggered - going upwards. :).

Good luck.
It is not clear yet whether we will get to 1.9135 - there are still some places on the way.

<br / translate="no"> Well, well the channel has been broken - from 1.9 a reversal order has triggered - going up. :).

Good luck.
It is not clear whether we will reach 1.9135 - there are still some places on the way.

Vladislav, can you not show a picture at the moment of such trigger? Very interesting...
Reason: