Make your first million - page 79

Az_man921:

Hello community of traders! Teach me some wisdom! How to make good money on Forex.

Sincerely,

Igor.

You take an Expert Advisor, set it up and put it into operation. You take an EA, set it up and let it make a profit. The important thing is to choose the right one.

You know, MMMoguchiy(Daniil Stolnikov), I think, will give you one for a small fee. He'll make you some dough in no time, and he'll dump it just as fast.

MMMighty, equity is already dangerously low ! You had 75% today ! And now it's under 50% ! Not just a million, you'll be out a thousand...

new-rena:
First you have to get such a signal, it is of course easy to draw on history...
I gave a signal - above in the quoted message )) In the picture I have shown its workout - a daisy. ;)

Az_man921:

Hello community of traders! Teach me some wisdom! How to make good money on Forex.

Sincerely,

Igor.

Server Muradasilov:

And then Igor took everyone by surprise :)

I'll give you the vodka.

George Merts:

It's easy. You take an EA, set it up, and let it chop. It is only important to choose the right advisor.

There, MMMoguchy(Daniil Stolnikov), I think, will give you his for a small fee. He'll make you some dough in no time, and he'll dump it just as fast.

George Merts:
MMMighty, equity is already dangerously low ! You had 75% today ! And now it's under 50% ! You won't get a million, you won't even get a thousand...
Answer

Daniil Stolnikov:
Answer
If "go to hell" (how many times?), what are you saying about "get your first million"? Are you suggesting we feed the DCs with hundred-dollar notes? I'm against it, it's like a memory to me... I'd rather take it slow and easy...

George Merts:
If I "go to hell" (how many times?), what are you saying about "get your first million"? Are you suggesting we feed the DCs with hundred-dollar notes? I'm against it, it's like a memory to me... I'd rather take it slow and easy...
I fed them a fucking dollar this time - let them choke on it, it's no pity!!!

By the way, it's official - I'm out. 1.4 cents left. Puppet, you can turn around.

Alexander Laur:
When will there be a new attempt?
Good question )) With all this trading there is just no time, as Gerge says, to sit down, formalize everything, write advisors and scripts... There is some unsolved problem with moving to Linux...
Well, in general, I can make fun of 1.5 cents, too I still have a head start before the final plummer ))

I'm having a rest now... Holidays and stuff... ))
Reason: