Make your first million - page 77

Roman Myrav'yev:

http://www.myfxbook. com/members/Lomaker/moremillion/1207708

4 minutes of searching

More on that point if you could? Tried all the parameters - adjusted as I could, but could not find myself ))

Z.I. Got caught.

Daniil Stolnikov:
More on that point, if possible? Tried all the parameters - adjusted as best I could, but could not find myself )).

P.S. Got caught.

Roman Myrav'yev:

http://www.myfxbook. com/members/Lomaker/moremillion/1207708

4 minutes of searching.

Wah! I thought it was all dumb.....

Daniil Stolnikov:
Would you care to elaborate on this point? Tried all the parameters - adjusted as I could, but could not find myself))

Z.I. Burned after all
So what good is the balance?
Pulling Equity, pulling !!!

Roman Myrav'yev:
Cool!!! He who seeks will find

Daniil Stolnikov:
More on that point, if possible? Tried all the parameters - adjusted as best I could, but could not find myself )).

Z.I. You've been spotted.
Now everyone will be millionaires.

new-rena:

Wah! I thought it was a dead end.....

Aaah, everyone's short... I'm sick of it!!! If it doesn't go down, I'm out of here... I'm not locking in.

Alexandr Murzin:
Now everyone is going to be a millionaire.
I don't think so)) My system is useless...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, no harm, no foul, okay? ;)

Well, as you can see, there are kind people...

So, cheers to you, Guyav... The mighty! Hang in there! Equity's only 75% of the starting line... There's still plenty to go around.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Aaah, it's short... I'm sick of it!!! If it doesn't go down, I'll go to hell... I'm not going to lock.
Equity's being pulled slowly. The main rule.

George Merts:

Well, as you can see, there are good people...

So cheers to you, Guyav... The Mighty One! Hang in there! Equity's only 75% of the starting line. There's still plenty to go around.

Thank you !!! But i'll take things as they come. Kaka said Ren lock is an admission of his inferiority. All right, predicted the turn, removed the locs, let's go. Let's see if my vision is correct.
Reason: