Make your first million - page 81

new-rena:
In the forecasts, let's continue.
In the trends thread? I don't look at it that way - there are enough smart guys there without me. I feel like a black sheep there Russians in China - for them we are a wonder

So let's better here, especially not to go off topic

Daniil Stolnikov:
In the trends thread? I don't look like an outsider there - there are enough smart people there without me. I feel like a Russian in China - for them we are a curiosity.

So let's do it here, especially since it's not off-topic.
OK. Then we'll have to start again with the quid.

new-rena:

A clear example - cents are good!

The main thing to understand is that if you can't make it with one quid, you can't make it with a million quid either.

And until you can break a dollar by 100 times, it's better not to trade in cash.

And when you are able to do that, you will understand that a quid is good enough.)

Good luck to the topic-starter. It was a good start anyway. The reasons for the loss I previously pointed out.

There is no need to do it on the Demo. The aim here is very high (and not just to make a profit). Even if we get it on the demo, the second such case may be a very long wait. In this case, it depends more on luck not to plummet.

MMMighty - don't back down.

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's a whole other law. No system can withstand that. Puppet's just making a mockery of everyone - taking the bears out.

Come on... Where is "mocking" if you sell on an uptrend???

Daniil Stolnikov : It's tough. They look every day - have they all gone down yet? If not, they go higher. They might have rolled back long ago, but no. Look at the history - when was the last time there was an upside movement of 8 figures? What the hell kind of system?

Any system. Whatever system you have is better than no system at all. Of course a bad TS is worse than a good one. But no TS is even worse than a bad one. That's exactly what your Puppet guarantees!

Formalise the system, put it in an adviser (you're not a zero in programming), and you'll be losing money for a lot longer. And maybe you'll even go up a lot.

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's a whole other law. There's no system that works here. Puppet just makes fun of everyone by taking out the bears. It's brutal. Every day, they check to see if they're all down. If not, they go higher. There might have been a rollback long ago, but no... Look at the history - when was the last time there was an upward movement of 8 figures? What the hell kind of system?
Not really, first of all it doesn't mock everyone. And secondly, only the bears that did not want to become bulls, in spite of trend reversal, are taken out).

khorosh:
Not really, first of all not everyone is mocked. And secondly, only the bears that, despite the change in trend, do not want to become steers.)
he became a bull, he didn't let the bear go, he thought he was sleeping, even though it's spring...

new-rena:
OK. Then we have to start again and again with a quid.
That's not a question! No one's stopping a cent and a half from making fun of me between jobs ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, that's not a question! A penny and a half is fine for a poke in the middle of the day ))
Doll in a rage ))))

George Merts:

Come on... Where's the "mockery" in selling on an uptrend???

First of all, tell me, where do you see an uptrend here?

new-rena:
Puppet is furious ))))
I cried a little tear. Too bad about Muppet... He'll be so happy when I make $10,000 out of one cent.
Reason: