Make your first million - page 82

Daniil Stolnikov:
First of all, tell me, where do you see the uptrend?

You've lost money in April, trading on small timeframes. But you are showing September-March, four-hour timeframes, reduced to the maximum... Strange that you haven't shown summer yet - it would have been a longer trend.

And again, the question - if your TS considered that the trend was descending in April, where was the SL? Why the crocodile opened its mouth?

Daniil Stolnikov:
He'll be happy when I make $10,000 out of one cent.

Don't worry about Doll.

You will NEVER make $10,000 out of one cent. The only way you'll make $10K out of $20K is if you trade it, and Doll won't even remember you.

Cut the bullshit, MMM the Mighty. Formalize a normal TS, turn it into a robot, and then you will be able to make ten cents (cents, of course, not thousands of dollars).

George Merts:

You've lost money in April, trading on small timeframes. But you are showing September-March, four-hour timeframes, reduced to the maximum... Strange that you haven't shown summer yet - it would have been trending even longer.

And again, the question - if your TS considered that the trend was descending in April, where was the SL? Why did the crocodile open its mouth?

Are you kidding? )) Look closely - I showed the situation as of 10 April 2015 !!! I'll repeat the question - where is the uptrend there?

I didn't say it was downtrending, but I didn't say it was rising either. At the time there was a blatant sideways move towards the downside.

I don't make moose.

George Merts:

Don't worry about Doll.

You will NEVER make $10,000 out of one cent. The only way you'll make $10K out of $20K is if you trade for $20K, and Doll won't even remember you.

Cut the bullshit, MMM the Mighty. Then you will be able to make ten cents out of one cent (cents, not thousands of dollars, of course).

Arithmetic is a complicated science...

George Merts:

You will NEVER make $10,000 out of one cent. You'll only make $10K out of $20K with this trade, and Doll won't even remember you.

Let's see ... I'm going to make such a big deal out of this!!! In general, the thing is - I open an account for 10 cents (less than that, I can not get maggots from the internal account). And begin to develop. I'll open for a cent - I'll open for a cent. But this is after dinner))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Let's take a look.

Our hero responded
Suggested that he take up his bows,
To assure the stubborn opponents
That he was right.

Those who expressed their willingness
To compete with Gaiavata,
Were utterly ignorant
In the conduct of tests,
And so, perhaps,
All the remaining time
Spent in training,
Competing among themselves
Or simply shooting at the target

George Merts:

Our hero responded
Suggested that he take up his bows,
To assure his stubborn opponents
That he was right.

Well, someone has to do something - not all of us should be scratching our tongues ))

By the way Puppet heard my prayers - he went for a U-turn. The obedient boy

Is episode 3 starting? Almost missed it.

Daniil Stolnikov:

By the way Puppet heard my prayers - he went for a U-turn. Obedient boy.

I agree.

Any monitoring is a striptease //This system is private.

Reason: