Make your first million - page 83

Series 3 has started. Except that the links here are being removed for some reason. Apparently they thought they were advertising for myfx. So everything as usual - a screenshot at the end of the day. Who knows where to look for the original - will find ;)

Another million to drain. Third only here. I wonder how much our Gaiavata has already leaked...

George Merts:
Another million to drain. Third only here. I wonder how much our Gaiawatha's already leaked...
Have you ever heard of the boomerang principle? It'll come back to you in plenty.)

P.S. You saw it with your own eyes - if I did, it was only on my own volition. Someone prevented me to keep the locks? Or fix on the original amount? All goes according to plan! ;)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Series 3 has started. Except that the links here are being removed for some reason. Apparently they thought they were advertising for myfx. So everything as usual - a screenshot at the end of the day. Who knows where to look for the original, will find it ;)
Not on MT4.5 again ? The signal will not work ?

Alexandr Murzin:
Not on MT4.5 again ? The signal will not work ?
MT4. Signal? Unless it's for $1000.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Have you ever heard of the boomerang principle? I lost as much as I lost and will return the same amount.)

That's what I'm interested in. So far - you can't see it, moreover, you can't even see the "boomerang" - you're draining the third hundred. How many before that?

I'm sure - you will lose until you formalize your TS, and stick to it strictly (or make an EA).

Daniil Stolnikov:

S.U. You saw it with your own eyes - if I did it, then only on my own volition. I was not allowed to hold the locks? Or fix on the original amount? All goes according to plan! ;)

The plan was to "make your first million". So far the account balance is minus 200.

George Merts:

That's what I'm interested in. So far - you can't see it, moreover, you can't even see the "boomerang" - you're draining the third hundred. How many before that?

I'm sure - you will lose until you formalize your TS, and stick to it strictly (or make an EA).

The plan was to "make your first million". So far the account is minus 200.

For a million, that's a small drawdown.

Alexandr Murzin:
For a million, that's a small drawdown.
bull's-eye!!!

Part 3. Day 1.

What a rush! You can do it in 60 days.
Reason: