Make your first million - page 152

Alexandr Murzin:
I can't write. Or are you suggesting I do? There's also a condition - no trading from Sunday to Monday. In principle this condition is not necessary, you can just turn it off.
Are you kidding? )) I can't write it for myself )) although it usually happens this way - a cobbler without a shoe.

Do your kitchens work on fives, guys? Then order your own owls and don't do your brains in.

It's even easier on a four, I can write if the"terms of reference" are clear enough.

Daniil Stolnikov:

get your first trillion

Well, that's your mast come true.

Alexey Busygin:
That's your dream come true.
it's too late - they are being withdrawn.

and I think the same may happen to the Baku one )) we have to change the tour operator as soon as possible thanks to Yuan accounts appeared the other day

Daniil Stolnikov:
It is too late now - they have been withdrawn.

And I think the same may happen with the Baku tour operator )) you need to change the tour operator as soon as possible, the Yuan appeared the other day
We are getting there, slowly but steadily, over the last 7 years.

Daniil Stolnikov:
it's too late, they're out of circulation.

I think the same may happen with the Baku one )) You need to change the tour operator as soon as possible given the recent rise in Yuan accounts.

How's that?

There's a million tomorrow, and all of a sudden you"change"...

... tick-tock... tick-tock...

moskitman:

Do your kitchens work on fives, guys? Then order your own owls and don't do your brains in.

It's even easier on a four, I can write if the "terms of reference" are clear enough.

The task above, can you do it?

Alexandr Murzin:
The task above, can you do it?
Where exactly?

Alexandr Murzin:

A progress report. It turns out the worm is thin and very hungry.

By the way, have you seen an EA that opens position at 0 o'clock, if the previous day's close price is lower than the open one, then it sells, and vice versa?

Is it like that? It is easy. And there is no need to close them? Will there be any stops? And where?

It is too weak for TK, but if there are answers you may do it.

"To open a deal at 0 o'clock, if the previous day's closing price is lower than the opening one".

This phrase alone makes nonsense: at 0 o'clock the current day becomes the previous day - which one do you need?

moskitman:

Is that what it is? Easy. Don't you have to close them? Will there be stops? Where?

It is too weak for TK, but if there are answers you may do it.

"To open a deal at 0 o'clock, if the previous day's closing price is lower than the opening one".

This phrase alone makes nonsense: at 0 o'clock the current day becomes the previous day - which one do you need?

If today (at 0 o'clock) the day opened with 1.3000 and in the evening at 24 hours the price fell to 1.2000 (no matter by how much), then at 24 hours we start sell, and vice versa if the closing price is higher - buy. In settings only lot, TP and SL.
Reason: