Make your first million - page 86

Daniil Stolnikov:
Vaughn Sensei has already opened PAMM -40 and he's doing great.

PAMM is evil!!! There, Sensei has started a PAMM account with a lot of money, and then, lo and behold, a rollover.
Is that Ishim's brother?

Daniil Stolnikov:

Trading by hand is difficult - many things interfere, many distractions, in general, many different circumstances... Therefore, formalization and automation

Wow... Have you really come to this enlightenment?

"And now in the woods
wanders the sad Gaiavata.

And sometimes he comes
To the sober thought that perhaps
One should aim more precisely,
Despite the risk of drift,
If, however, as a result
Sometimes he manages
To hit the target with an arrow...

Daniil Stolnikov:
They teach you... I can't tell you enough. It's LEGO! IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE! The hardest part is making sure that one minus trade doesn't overlap 9 plus trades!!!

Yes, yes, but the key word in that post is not 10% at all, it's "empty-nesters".

If you have one minus trade overlapping a dozen plus trades - it's not 10% a day, but - 90% a day.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Is that Ishim's brother?
Shh, you can't say HIS name.

George Merts:

Yes, yes, but the key word in that post wasn't 10% at all, it was "empty-nesters".

If you have one minus trade overriding a dozen plus trades, that's not 10% a day, but - 90% a day.

If you're looking at the world from a Kundalasana position , that's what you're comfortable with.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I keep telling you, LEGO THIS! IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE! The hardest thing is to make sure that one minus trade does not overlap 9 plus trades!!!

What a pearl! Write more. )))))

How to fly into space without a rocket? EASY IT IS!!! IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE!!! The hardest thing is to make sure you don't suffocate there without air and something gets you up there.

How do you beat Mike Tyson in the ring? EASY IT IS!!! EASY AS PIE!!! The harder part is making sure my punches get to him and he doesn't get to me.

etc.

Bicus:

What a pearl! Write more. )))))

How to fly into space without a rocket? EASY IT IS!!! IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE!!! The hardest part is making sure you don't suffocate there without air and something gets you up there.

How do you beat Mike Tyson in the ring? EASY IT IS!!! EASY AS PIE!!! The harder part is making sure my punches get to him and he doesn't get to me.

etc.

About kicks aptly noted (gingerbread on the shelf), but nothing is impossible - from the blows can be avoided, exactly as from the drawdown. All the same, we will be the first - e.

Suit yourselves - I can't sit idle:

Enjoyed the forecast for the month

I told you he'd do it again.

Alexandr Murzin:
I told you he would.
You predicted it right - good for you!!! Now predict the market? ))
Reason: