Make your first million - page 73

mmmoguschiy:
Maximum equity was last week I think - $280 )) 300% in 2 weeks. Could have closed the hell out of it and stayed with it. So, today's drawdown is not good, of course, but everything is under control - so, it is too early to call it a drawback )) At the moment we have 70% for three weeks (equity).
I have been saying for a long time that we should pull the Equity and avoid losing lots.

_new-rena:
The market is more attractive to those who do not want to trade with them.

Only some of the trades are in lots at the moment. Hence the growing drawdown. Loki is an extreme case. Right now it is. The eurik has strengthened at the expense of the dollar - it's getting in the way.

mmmoguschiy:

The eurik has strengthened at the expense of the dollar - the greenback is getting in the way.

It wasn't the eurik that got stronger. It's your fortune that's turned on its head... So the crocodile's mouth is open again... God willing, it will close it...

Laryx:
It wasn't the eurik that got stronger. It's your fortune that's backwards... The crocodile's mouth is open again... God willing, it will close it...
Obviously, the eurik has essentially remained in place. But a fact is a fact - the greenback is going down!!! And along with it the rest of the currencies. Yes - it's not good for me at the moment. But I'm sure it won't be for long.

mmmoguschiy:
It is clear that the eurik has essentially remained in place. But a fact is a fact - the greenback is going down!!!! And with it the other currencies. Yes - it's not good for me at the moment. But I'm sure it won't be for long.
Well, well...

Laryx:
Well, well...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

No way.

Alexandr Murzin:
No way.
Yeah.

Are you going to write a book called How to Make a Million?

Alexandr Murzin:
Are you going to write a book called "How to Make a Million"?
Yes - great idea!!! Looking forward to hearing from publishers
Reason: