Make your first million - page 76

Daniil Stolnikov:
Day 19 if I'm not mistaken.
Just send us the link to the monitoring! We'll be rooting for you... :)

Alexey Busygin:
Your analysis is weak, it's always who's to blame! You were too lazy to close, but not too lazy to lock when you should have closed and waited.
Well, it's someone - not me
I've already explained why I locked and not closed)) Do not judge - that's how I am ))) So I'm waiting for a reversal. Although I could have closed and just made a profit )) By the way, I did it on a contest account, unlike on a real one.

Alexey Busygin:

78 days to go.

Now you are in, the bottom lots, you can safely close, so far down the euro, in 78 days is unlikely to return.

We will, if I don't sell out. What am I saying?

About where they are going or not - forks in the water )) There will be a pullback downwards in any case. But as too many people expect if not parity - then at least 1.04 - anything may happen.

George Merts:

That's where the "seeing" part comes in - a big mistake. When I was making my level indicator, I became very aware of this. At first I thought that everything here was easy. I quickly wrote down the rules and checked them... Woah-woah-woah, levels started appearing in places where I would not have placed them, or vice versa, in places where there was no level at all.

Levels - they're HARD!!! Ask the old one...

Well, perhaps your "vision" is much cooler than mine, and you never fall into such errors ... See for yourself...

That's the thing, I can see that it works, but I also manage to get a bit of a bump in the road. A truly unformalizable phenomenon

About timeframes - the higher, the less noise. The news one inclusive. But nevertheless the news background just shapes the direction of the future movement. For example, why did they start to fluctuate, to pull back and roll up? Because the Fomki's have stated that the "sinking" of the greenback is only temporary. That's it. Many investors started to jump into selling. But since 1.13 has not worked out yet, we decided to go to it today. They could have done it earlier - what are these levels for? They work out if they want, but they don't want.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Levels - they're HARD!!! Ask the old one....
"Iron" is when the rules for their formation are written down and enforced. You, as far as I understand, are using your old turkey - already good, just still need to identify the rules by which levels terminate.

George Merts:
Throw us a link to the monitoring! We'll be rooting for you... :)
Do you want another anti-trend system in addition to the Guru system?
The trades there are blocked anyway. If you find it - respect and respect!!! )) By the way, I was wondering - how easy it is to find me? I tried it myself - I must be doing something wrong - it did not work (in the list of systems). Although in fact I am there ...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Do you want another anti-trend system in addition to the Guru system?
The trades are blocked there anyway. If you find it, kudos and respect!!! )) By the way, I was wondering - how easy it is to find me? I tried it myself - I must be doing something wrong - it did not work (in the list of systems). Although in fact I am there ...
I don't need it if you want to play hide and seek... I don't even know where the search is... If you don't want to, you know very well that your system isn't worth shit, you're going down anyway...

George Merts:
I don't give a shit if you want to play hide and seek... I don't even know where the search is... If you don't want to play hide-and-seek, you know it's not worth shit, you're going down anyway...
No fucking way, no fucking way Don't be offended, okay? ;)

Let's get back to the talk about predictability. For example, now we have divergence in all parameters on the EUR hourly chart:

Plus we have positive news on the greenback. But at the same time we have the unbroken level of 1.13. Your predictions, gentlemen of the "system"

Daniil Stolnikov:
Want another anti-trend system on top of the Guru system?
The trades are blocked there anyway. If you find it, kudos and respect!!! )) By the way, I was wondering - how easy it is to find me? I tried it myself - I must be doing something wrong - it did not work (in the list of systems). Although in fact I am there ...

http://www.myfxbook. com/members/Lomaker/moremillion/1207708

4 min search

Reason: