Make your first million - page 72

mmmoguschiy:
It would have to be something to show )) A slump is a slump )) Here you go. It's not a day like any other.

no... it's locks, anyway.... and the Equity is already close to zero... it makes no sense to go on like this.

_new-rena:
No... it's loki, anyway.... and Equity is already close to zero... there's no point in going on like this.
Loki, shmoki... as my grandfather used to say "the carpet will show"

_new-rena:
No... it's loki, anyway.... and Equity is already close to zero... There's no point in going on like this.
MMMighty promised a million. but, so far, even the balance is a measly $500k.

Laryx:
MMMighty promised a million. But, so far, even the balance is a mere $500k.
Yes, I'm really not on schedule even in terms of balance. The plan is 555% already).

Z.I. The main thing I'm afloat - my follower apparently already happily merged before he started - hid the signal.

Laryx:
MMMighty promised a million. But so far, even with the balance of $500 cents.
I can make up that kind of balance in a few hours, but the Equity is impossible. Even with balance in mult and Equity in 100 cents - we have essentially only one dollar).

_new-rena:
I can make up that kind of balance in a few hours, but I can't make up the Equity. Even with a moult balance with Equity of 100 cents - we have essentially only one dollar).
Forex without a drawdown is not Forex.

mmmoguschiy:

Z.I. The main thing is that I'm afloat - my follower seems to have already successfully merged before he could start - he hid the signal.
Yeah, what about my 50% in six months...

Laryx:
Yeah, where to with my 50% in six months...
another follower ))

Laryx:
Yeah, where is it with my 50% in six months...
mmmoguschiy:
another follower )))
If we take into account that MMMoguchy made 100% in a week, and has been losing for a fortnight, then Laryx will be losing 1.5 years of his blood money, right?

_new-rena:
If we take into account that MMMoguchy has been 100% for a week and has been losing for a fortnight, then Laryx will be losing 1.5 years of blood money, won't he?
Maximum equity was last week I think - $280 )) 300% in 2 weeks. Could have closed the hell out and stayed with my money. So, today's drawdown is not good, of course, but everything is under control - so, it is too early to call it a drawback )) At the moment we have 70% for three weeks (based on equity)
Reason: