Make your first million - page 84

Alexandr Murzin:
What a rush! You can do it in 60 days.
I spit three times over my left shoulder.
♪ knocked on wood for all the good it'll do ♪

Alexandr Murzin:
For a million, it's a small drawdown.
For a real million, it's a small drawdown. But for an unearned one, it's not even a drawdown, it's a double drain.

George Merts:
It's a small drawdown for a real million. But for an unearned one, it's not even a drawdown, it's a double-digit drain.
And how would trading be different if he had a 100 million depo and short stops at the level of a margin call with a 100 quid depo?

I got married without me I don't use my feet at all!!! ))

Gaiawatha is...fucked up. There are not enough words in the Russian language, not even foul language, to describe my thoughts... What is going on in the market today is beyond my comprehension. But what I did - absolutely out of bounds - rake, rake and rake again ...

I went to smoke bamboo (for an indefinite period of time):

The end of the third series ?

Alexandr Murzin:
The end of the third series ?
The end of the film. Clap your hands you evil trolls

Daniil Stolnikov:
Have you ever heard of the boomerang principle? You get back just as much as you pissed away.)

No way. It comes back when you truly give unselfishly. Here you hold on with all your hands and feet, and the action itself is aimed not at giving, but at withholding with enormous multiplication, there are no pure unselfish motives that are rewarded. If you give, you get an increase in the level of sucking and nothing else.

Even if you give, but not for nothing, but with the idea that you will be rewarded for it, you won't be rewarded.

Daniil Stolnikov:
The end of the movie. ♪ beat your hands, you evil trolls ♪

Gaiawatha, as usual,

Up his arrows.

He did so deftly,

That he remained unmoved,

But in doing so, unfortunately,

He never hit the target.

Well, the Indians responded...

We didn't expect otherwise...

Okay, we're down to our third million. That's what haphazard trading with no stops is all about.

It's going to be boring now.

Is there a new movie planned? Because everyone here is already hooked on the series.

Reason: