[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 580

Mathemat:

If everything is honest, why don't you post the basement?

It's not just the rustic villagers who hang out here, there are also naive sheep. If you give them a pretty picture, they will browbeat just to make sure that it is [self] deceit.

How can they be sure that the councillor is not there? In my opinion a ridiculous explanation for the ban. The Mathematician must have an ironclad logic :).

khorosh: That's how they can be sure, the EA is not. In my opinion this is a ridiculous explanation of the ban.

Very simply - by making an EA that produces roughly the same picture and works on roughly the same principles, but also by looking at the basement/header with the statistical data.

Let's stop engaging in sophistry, justifying something that isn't worth it.

So what's the verdict? What's wrong with the numbers?

I'm just looking for an opinion.

I'll go look for a better one. My legs...

Mathemat:

Very simple - by making an EA that produces roughly the same picture and works on roughly the same principles, but also by looking at the basement/statistics hat.

Let's stop engaging in sophistry to justify something that is not worth it.
Now it's clear, the hat will definitely prevent the creation of a pseudo-grail. :)

Dersu: So what's the verdict? What of the numbers is wrong?

Everything is wrong. There are no numerals. Just a pretty picture.

Mathemat:

If everything is honest, why don't you post the basement?

It's not just the rustic villagers who hang out here, there are also naive sheep. If you give them a pretty picture, they will browbeat just to make sure that it is [self] deceit.

Better a picture with a stop-out.

Mathemat:
It's all wrong. There are no numerals. Just a pretty picture.

And you spit your finger and turn the page.

I stuck to what I could.

Dersu:

And you spit your finger and turn the page.

I stuck what I could on the page.

You're not testing with a permanent lot... come on.

YOUNGA:
Testing not a constant lot ... well

It's constant after 10 lots.

You could see it in the picture.

Dersu:

And you just slip your finger in and turn the page.

I stuck what I could on.

Win 7 has a thing called Scissors. It allows you to take a screenshot of anything. You open the report in your browser and cut out the picture. Like this:

Reason: