Make your first million - page 11

There's virtually no mention of risk here. With normal risk (digestible) you can do 25-30% a month. Although this is quite a lot.

Although if the risks increase, you can do and 100% or more. Or less (before Uncle Kolya).

Vinin:

There's virtually no mention of risk here. With normal risk (digestible) you can do 25-30% a month. Although this is quite a lot.

Although if the risks increase, you can do and 100% or more. Or less (before Uncle Kolya).

Buffet with his 30% a year will rest.

At a manageable risk of 25% a month -- that's $1,000 (1-2 months salary in Russia) over 2.5 years -- a million.

I guess it's all about the mysterious word "risk", which is guaranteed to occur.

and if the "risk" is guaranteed to come and not make a million in 2.5 years -- then you can't make 25% per month.

Vinin:

There's hardly a word of risk here.

Oh, yeah? Here you go:

Get your first million

mmmoguschiy, 2015.03.17 12:45

Risk? Well, what can you do without it with a hundred bucks in your pocket? ))

abolk:

Buffet with his 30% a year rests easy.

at a manageable risk of 25% per month -- that's from $1,000 (1-2 months salary in russia) over 2.5 years -- a million.

I guess it's all about the mysterious word "risk", which is guaranteed to occur.

and if the "risk" is guaranteed to come and not make a million in 2.5 years -- then you can't make 25% per month.

So is Buffett in real estate or what? ))

30% a year? I can't believe it! :-D He might as well go to a Russian bank and pay interest and drink pina coladas all day long... all day long :-D

TheLiteShadow:

I did not say it for nothing about time limits. High risk scalping requires only precise entry points, and they do not always occur every day, like for sniper, and if the risk is maximum, then like for a sapper :) I personally believe, someone may not agree, sometimes you can jump in a racing train, but in this case I must count on luck again, I would not recommend to count on luck, because lately the market often goes against the fundamentals... :))) I try to do something like that, to earn 10% per month with relatively low risk - it's not a goal, but on the average 10% a day with reinvestments... :))) Let whoever wants to argue that it's not possible, but you can only do what you believe in, I believe... :)))

What is this indicator ?

MIG32:
And what is this indicator ?

Don't consider it an advertisement (one of my ATDs) to look at the next bar after the arrow, but not everything is as rosy as I would like it to be, I chose a relatively good spot :). However, with some "understanding" and "knowledge" of the market it helps me to find good entry points for scalping, so here is what happened today... If you're not careful, you can get 2.0-5.0 pips, and who has nerves of iron and more... PS While writing this post it was possible to close +5.0 pips by the last arrow...

TheLiteShadow:

Don't take it as an advertisement (one of my ATDs) to look at the next bar after the arrow, but not everything is as rosy as I would like it to be, this is me picking a relatively good spot :). However, with some "understanding" and "knowledge" of the market it helps me to find good entry points for scalping, so here is what happened today... If you're not careful, you can get 2.0-5.0 pips, and who has nerves of iron and more... PS While writing this post it was possible to close +5.0 pips by the last arrow...

heh, lucky.... and have you tried modelling, taking into account spread, high, low, open and close price of the bar?

_new-rena:

heh, lucky.... Have you tried modelling, considering the spread, high, low, open and close price of the bar?

I'm not modelling, I'm trading and you keep theorising (modelling) and considering :))) What is your spread with commission? If your first theoretical trade shows more than 10.0 pips? Besides especially for you theorists like me said that you need "understanding" of the market, and especially for you one of yesterday's orders spread there is about 2 points (all the same as the commission plus the normal spread), as you see the net 5.0 points is taken and there is "margin of safety" of a few more points.

PS Anyway, if you have any questions directly on the indicator, please go to its discussion page, and here is only a topic about the possibility of 10% a day, which I personally think is real.

mmmoguschiy:
So is Buffett in real estate or what? ))

30% a year? I can't believe it!!! :-D He might as well go to a Russian bank and pay interest and drink pina coladas all day long... all day long :-D
Moderators, maybe you should ban for idiocy? To get back to reality. You may not know how much interest traders make, but you do not know about the bank branch located on every street corner...

Integer:
Moderators, maybe we should ban for idiocy? To get back to reality. You may not know how much interest traders make, but you don't know about a bank with a branch on every street corner...
I don't know what you mean. To me, the peak of idiocy is to write such an unsubstantiated verbal diarrhea and furthermore, to involve the moderators in THIS!
Reason: