Make your first million - page 199

Alexander Laur:
Try monitoring the MT5 account through Google.
Not through Yandex either?

Fucking bamba - now just text indicating system monitoring is considered an advertisement and removed. what to do?

I made a couple of requests to servicedesk- about screenshots and text links.

one more thing - in this thread no pictures .jpeg are posted.

In another thread, the picture's posted, but in this one, the data format's wrong. is that a jpeg blocked in this thread?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get Your First Million

Karputov Vladimir, 2015.07.05 17:01

Please use pictures from Signals. A description of the strategies and mql5 code is desirable for discussion.

Without a description of the strategies and mql5 code, a beginner or just an interested person will NOT learn anything from this topic. 200 pages of nothing.

Karputov Vladimir:

Without a description of the strategies and without mql5 code, a beginner or just an interested person will NOT learn anything from this topic. 200 pages of nothing.
A beginner can learn a lot from the "interesting and humour" thread ))

Karputov Vladimir:

If you don't have a description of strategies and mql5 code, a beginner or just an interested person will NOT BELIEVE anything from this topic. 200 pages of nothing.

453 pages of general discussion "about nothing" and you're talking about a separate topic...

People are talking? On the subject of trade? No politics?

What the fuck else do you want?

No fucking way... He doesn't like the subject, but he's got privileges... We should ban them immediately... Oh! pictures from a mufhbuk! That's right!

We live in an age of competition. Nowadays the motto is: do better or get off the stage. Or steal intelligently )).
Radical measures in the form of blocking "unwanted" images look absurd to say the least!!! Nothing personal.
What does this FHC book have that MQL doesn't? Well, for me personally it's initially the display itself where the equity curve is simply missing. The second thing is some account security settings. For example, I don't want my trades to be public at all! And sell the signal... I just want to display the balance and equity curves. The signal would be available to everyone. In this case, we could engage in a constructive dialogue and request to only use links to the signal service.

As for the pictures as such - well, there is no hint of advertising there!!! Except for the look of the chart itself. No way!

Z.U. I'm not forcing anything on anybody, I'm not selling anything, and I'm not advertising anything! Just showing pictures of the development of the account. Just like everyone else. No selfishness )) No description of the algorithm? Well, we're not in the PBX section... No code? Well, we are not in the trading robots section...

Daniil Stolnikov:
... Just showing pictures of the development of the account....

"We call this moaning a song..." ©

Yes, yes - it's about "development".

I suggest switching to cents from roboforex - I googled it myself - I found it as the first cents office on mt5.

I've found it and googled it myself. :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

I suggest switching to cents from roboforex - I googled it myself - found it as the first cents office on mt5.

I've found it and googled it myself. :-)

come on!!!?

Z.U. It's not about the instrument, it's about knowing how to play it ;)

servicedesk replied

Support Team 2015.07.08 09:36

1. I do not have to link to an advertisement.

2. myfxbook is totally banned

I mean, who's to say what kind of monitoring is not banned here?

and how to insert pictures now?

Reason: