Make your first million - page 201

LCHI is coming up - you have to perform...

On MT5 - perhaps an opportunity will be provided...

Not familiar with QICOM - and its QPILE - much.

On MT5 you need to look for brokers to sign up for a competition at the HDI 2015.

I have one, through which I trade - BCS, but I do not know whether it will give access or not to the competition with mt5.

There's also Otkrytie - you have to ask there too...

Roman Shiredchenko:

LCHI is coming up - you have to perform...

On MT5 - perhaps an opportunity will be provided...

Not familiar with KVIK - and its QPILE - much.

On MT5 you need to look for brokers to sign up for a competition at the HDI 2015.

I have one, through which I trade - BCS, but I do not know whether it will give access or not to the competition with mt5.

There's also Otkrytie - you have to ask there too...

If you find it, please let me know - I am looking at the stock exchanger too. I am looking at it, but I have not decided )) If there will be an MT5, I think I will switch without hesitation. For sure the price will be the same for all the clients who do not buy on Forex, but they will be happy to trade with us. Is it all so sweet at the stock market? If you give a comparative example for the stock and forex? For example, on the euro?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Let me know when you find one - I'm looking at the stock exchange too. But I still cannot make up my mind )) If there will be an MT5 I think I will switch without hesitation. For sure the price will be the same for all the clients who do not buy on Forex, but they will be happy to trade with us. Is it all so sweet at the stock market? If you give a comparative example for the stock and forex? Well, let's say the same euro?
OK.

There's a robot already..... :-)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13233

You have to watch...

HFT Spreader for FORTS
HFT Spreader for FORTS
  • votes: 10
  • Serhiy Dotsenko
  • www.mql5.com
Робот, торгующий внутри спреда в стакане.

Roman Shiredchenko:
OK.
Can you give a comparison? spread, commission, other costs compared to the euro on the exchange and on forex - with the same volumes and leverage?

Roman Shiredchenko:

There's a robot already..... :-)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13233

You have to watch...

And you don't have to write the Grail.

Daniil Stolnikov:
and you don't have to write the Grail.

Yeah. It's already there. There as well, as in principle here (which ended in 2012) and in other contests - martins, averaging does not rule...

Purely a run-up from 50,000 p - it was a countdown from last year (the starting amount from which you appear in the ranking) on a scalp at maximum volumes upwards or a flush.

It needs to be a RUNNING!

I am writing a scalp for this TS.

http://fintraders.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88&Itemid=95

- Maybe something good will come out of it... I don't know, I didn't trade by hand. I'll look at nds from BKS on mt4. I have no questions so far. There were... in the newbie thread here on arrays. Writing...

Interesting to test the idea.

Торговая система - Forex Speedometer
Торговая система - Forex Speedometer
  • fintraders.ru
Для нормальной работы, вам сначала следует из архива системы, скопировать файл шрифта "speedOmeter.ttf" в папку со шрифтами Windows (в основном это находиться по пути - "Панель управления\Оформление\Шрифты").  Пример графика:  Итак, сигнал для покупок:  Тиковый график находится в "зоне перепроданности" и начинает подавать признаки движения...

Daniil Stolnikov:
and the Grail does not need to be written (by yourself).
Everything has already been stolen and written before HERE! :-)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Can you provide a comparison? spread, commissions, other costs compared to the euro on the exchange and on forex - with the same volumes and leverage?
No.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Can you compare spreads, commissions, other costs compared to euros on the exchange and forex - for the same volumes and leverage?

You can compare it yourself.

There are commissions for the use of the platform and for the date from the exchanges and in general... Tough and expensive topic...

I can send you my report for a month on the CME in a private message - the commissions there are beautiful.