Make your first million - page 197

Is it possible to connect to a reversed signal in the signals?

i.e. if the signal is buying, then the slave account is selling.... then it would be possible to make money on the losing strategies...

valeriy odintsov:

i.e. if the signal is buying, then the slave account is selling.... then it would be possible to make money on the losing strategies...

Not in signals, but there are copiers, you connect to a plummer with a demo account, put a copier with reverse for another account. Only something tells me it won't do any good))

Anyway, I was concerned about the ban, I looked up the rules of the forum - no reference. I only found this

The rules are .
When communicating on this site, be polite. You are not permitted to make comments that may offend or insult other visitors.
Any discussions about banks, brokers, and other financial institutions are prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion.
Any form of openly expressing your personal relationship between the participants is forbidden on the site.
Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.
Adverts, spam, and flooding are prohibited.
Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring the comments of the moderator, and even more - openly disrespectful to the Administration of an online resource, leads to blocking the account ("ban").
The Site Administration has the right to make any changes to the Rules that it deems necessary.

If you follow them, we should all be banned all the time...

valeriy odintsov:

i.e. if the signal is buying, then the slave account is selling....then you could make money on the losing strategies...

I thought you were better than that.

it's been a long time coming!

Daniil Stolnikov:
and don't count the ones you've lost before - that's experience)) What's forex without drawdowns? Especially intraday. OK, I'll take Strange's word for it - you can do it without drawdowns... probably... So everything in the world is relative.

What do you mean, "Don't count what you've already lost"? What's the point of earning a million if you have to lose ten?

No, Danik, you have to take all the real money into account. If you don't want to count any account, use a demo. This one won't count. All the real ones are real. You always have to factor in the upfront costs. You, by all appearances, have a huge one. And in the end, you're still deep in the red. I, on the other hand, am in the black in both the general account and the current one. I've only lost demo deposits when I was learning to understand what's what...

One problem - I don't make 10% a day like you advertise here... What can I say about me? I'm not much of a trader. A pathetic, miserable person...

George Merts:

What do you mean, "Don't count what you've already lost"? What's the point of earning a million if you have to lose ten?

No, Danik, you have to take all the real money into account. If you don't want to count any account, use a demo. This one won't count. All the real ones are real. You always have to factor in the upfront costs. You, by all appearances, have a huge one. And in the end, you're still deep in the red. I, on the other hand, am in the black in both the general account and the current one. I've only lost demo deposits when I was learning what's what...

One problem - I don't make 10% a day like you advertise here... What can I say about me? I'm not much of a trader. A pathetic, insignificant person...

uh... stop kidding! )) you're a good trader! but everyone has different systems. the market vision is also different. i think we see the same thing, but the results are different. Others have a 13 000% share, which unfortunately no one has seen... )) but this is another story. If we take the Euro, I don't have any position open at the moment.
As you may have noticed 10% at the moment and I do not do. As I said - this account is low risk. I am not ready to open 10% yet! Preparing and resting at the same time - mentally, mentally and physically. Papa won't lie to you about how hard it is... If it comes out within 10% - great, I'll take it. If it comes out to 1%, I'm happy with that. You have no idea how easy it is!!!
The essence of the drawdown - as I have not stated, and do not intend to. But you do not need it)). One thing I will say - the previous one is already closed. The current one - another topic )). I'd like to close it now... But I don't want to - pride... )) That's the kind of person I am!!! I'm not going to put up with Uncle Puppet - it's a competition between us - who's who. He's managed to outplay me before. But I'm not giving up now - he's got the wrong guy.

as of today

balance +83.8 %

Equity +82.8%.

Now without the pictures, "we gentlemen take our word for it".

Daniil Stolnikov:
I will tell you one thing - I've already closed the previous one. The current one is another topic )). I want - I can close it right now... But I don't want to - pride... )) That's the kind of person I am!!! I'm not going to put up with Uncle Puppet - it's a competition between us - who's who. He's managed to outplay me before. But I'm not giving up now - he's got the wrong guy.

I'm going to repent... I got my hands into the terminal...

As I said - my monitoring account did not have a pattern to flip. So my Expert Advisor on the master account reversed my position to long. But on the monitoring account... Well, I decided that if there were patterns on other accounts, the situation on this account was doubtful and I should just close the position and wait for the next opening pattern. Which I did. Now I think - is it right? Of course, it would be good to reverse the monitoring account. But that would be really quite a tricky thing to do.

And, about "stop screwing around" - I've told you a hundred times, write a robot, hands off the terminal ! And the plums will stop. It is very difficult for a person to strictly follow the rules of the TS. As for the programmer it's much more difficult than writing an owl.

George Merts:

I'm going to repent... I got my hands into the terminal...

As I said - my monitoring account did not have a pattern to flip. So my Expert Advisor on the master account reversed my position to long. But on the monitoring account... Well, I decided that if there were patterns on other accounts, the situation on this account was doubtful and I should just close the position and wait for the next opening pattern. Which I did. Now I think - is it right? Of course, it would be good to reverse the monitoring account. But that would have been a very dodgy hand.

how so? different systems in the accounts?

basically there's already room for a U-turn. tomorrow we'll see

Daniil Stolnikov:
how so? different systems on the accounts?
No, the TS is the same. It is just because of the slight difference in quotes in one account a reversal pattern may be recognisable on one account, and not on the other. For example, the corpus of a confirming candle should be no less than 20 pips in size. However, it is 19 pips in one account and 21 in another one. As a result, one account has the pattern, while the other does not.
Reason: