Make your first million - page 198

George Merts:
No, the TS is the same. Just because of the slight difference in quotes in one account a reversal pattern can be recognised, but not in the other. For example, the corpus of a confirming candle should be no less than 20 pips in size. However, it is 19 pips in one account and 21 in another one. As a result, I have the model on one account and do not have it on another.
kitchens are tournaments

Alexander Laur:

The demons have led you astray! Now you're just sitting around waiting for the weather. :)

You could be hitting 10% a day. Looks like you're not going back to that 10% a day thing, Doll broke you.)

how can I help it? )) if you're gonna break Dummy, break him as hard as you can. I've got to get ready - get pumped up - do the candidate.

It's more boring without pictures. At least tell me in words how the crocodile is doing.

Alexandr Murzin:
It's more boring without pictures. At least tell me in words how the crocodile is doing.
I second that. We're not really talking about anything anymore.

Alexandr Murzin:
It's more boring without pictures. At least tell me in words how the crocodile's health is.
Yeah, that's it!!! The moderators have moderated the hell out of it!

The crocodile is doing the same old thing.

new-rena:
I second that. It's hardly a conversation anymore.
It's sad, it's sad, it's sad!!! I don't know what to do now. Any suggestions?

https://www.mql5.com/data/temp/160225/sjk25o5zft_637.jpg

is that how it has to be? You can post whatever pictures you want in your profile.

Or through attachments like this.

another option is to ask questions about pictures and "advertising" through the servicedesk

Files:
637.jpg  71 kb

Alexander Laur:

Day eighteenth: +17.79%.

Total: +1727.43%.

my friend - where is the process monitoring?

Alexander Laur:

I posted the report for June before, now the transactions for the current month:

PS: Here is the link for June

is the account in dollars or cents?

and what's the problem with monitoring the mufhbuk?

Alexander Laur:

Pricey.

Google swears when trying to monitor MT5 on fhbuk.

(what does this have to do with fhbukk? )) Didn't monitor mt5 - is it a different principle of sending? Not via ftp?
Reason: