Make your first million - page 205

Danila, go ahead, ole, ole, ole!

cheer for you ! )

what are you going to do with a million ?)

Roman Shiredchenko:

When will we be able to rejoice? :-)

What's up, are we still there? :-)

Forecasters here are promising near parity with the quid... :-) And they say it's going to go "FAST..." :-)

Woz rides... on the horse ))) he's stubborn, you bastard!!! )))

Zogman:

Danila, go ahead, ole, ole, ole!

cheer for you ! )

what are you going to do with a million ?)

Thanks !

No need to reveal plans - you just need to take it and do it )) You'll see for yourself.

The current MM policy is justified - all have long since gone, and we go)). Despite all the circumstances...

Daniil Stolnikov:
What am I saying - how much equity do you have? You can only show the increase in balance - eh?

My account manager is 220 in February, my balance is 1600 now, equity is 1100 at the moment.

I got lost in false signals on gold...

I'm in profit every day, but my equity is 1100-1200. Profit is 10-50 quid.

Only the balance gets bloated.

As for the symbols, all you need to do is just place an order and take out a profit of 1 or 2 quid, and fuck it.

as i have already copied the main account, i once gave screenshots of it. there are several hundred tonnes of dollars in it.

It's easier to connect it in the morning - I've accumulated a day's worth of leverage.

so i'm not too worried about the account manager.

Too bad I can't put pictures in now...

valeriy odintsov:

My account manager is 220 in February, my balance is 1600 now, equity is 1100 at the moment.

I got lost in false signals on gold...

I look like I'm in profit every day and my equity is 1100-1200.

and the master account that I connected to this account by copying the main account.

It's easier to connect in the morning - I've got a day's worth of leverage, so I disconnected it.

so i'm not too worried about the control account.

I wish I could put pictures in it now...

Yeah it is a real pity. at least in numbers - I did it yesterday ))

see - you have a similar picture. I think almost everyone does. There's nowhere without slippage!!!

Of course not. We're not gods without slumps... We do not know the future, we do not know how a robot reacts, we cannot look at the monitor all the time.

As soon as you open an order, you already have a drawdown, so you have to draw down the commission and spread. The futures are often very expensive, but they may not be so easy to look at.

so it's faster for the broker to make a million...

If you catch it from the bottom - 30 cents spread, 3 cents commission - the rest is mine.

If you take into account that it's not at the bottom but 10 cents higher and closes not on the tops but 10 cents lower too - so it's a good deal... if you shift a TP or take it away, you watch... when you get distracted, it reverses...

I used to have a neural network robot working. Now it's not working... can't figure out what's wrong...

and i also noticed that in this particular thread, pictures aren't inserted and the post count doesn't work... it's not getting any bigger...

In my opinion, the main thing is not to overfeed the dealer, because he will make money before you do)). You have to make twice as much profit as they do. Otherwise you won't make any profit. Otherwise, what's the use of such a trade? ))) I've given up pipsipsing. For me it's too expensive on pips. I have to develop myself first. We will go slowly but surely. Then - ECN 100%. By the way, I've heard the news on Al...ri - ECN Pro - like True! True, the entrance fee is 500 baht and the leverage is 100. The conditions - so-so... So I'll probably continue on Dukas - as before. It's possible to get up to 300 leverage there ))) Although it's not really important - just for insurance...

Alexander Laur:
No, I trade with my own hands.

Why do you need such an aggressive strategy?

You seem to have been in forex for a long time - and took part in the championships - wouldn't it be easier to make 20% per year sustainably? I think people would invest in such a PAMM ...

I mean, 20% a year is very cool.

Daniil Stolnikov:
If you use pips, the main thing is not to overfeed the dealer and he will earn more than you do.) I.e. your profit should be greater than theirs by at least 2x! Otherwise, what's the use of such a trade? ))) I've given up pipsipsing. For me it's too expensive on pips. I have to develop myself first. We will go slowly but surely. Then - ECN 100%. By the way, I've heard the news on Al...ri - ECN Pro - like True! True, the entrance fee is 500 baht and the leverage is 100. The conditions - so-so... So I'll probably continue on Dukas - as before. It's possible to get up to 300 leverage there ))) Although it's not really important - just for insurance...

I've already developed normally.

it's boring to just sit around...

I have gold xauusdv - m seems to be cnn.

i have a good spread. up to 30 is ok, higher - you should just feed the broker on pips.

If you're pipsing, the main thing is to use scalping.

Reason: