Make your first million - page 212

Daniil Stolnikov:
maybe I want to feel like I'm in their shoes.

What the fuck are you talking about, Danik? You, as I understand it, are a gambler first and foremost. You don't really care about studying the market, about identifying opportunities to win... You don't even need to win, if you look at it... That's why you couldn't even explain your trading. You'd be foolish to expect you to explain someone else's...

Cut the crap, Danil... Otherwise, you'll never get Stone Flower...

George Merts:

What the fuck are you talking about, Danik? You, as I understand it, are a gambler first and foremost. You don't really care about studying the market, about identifying opportunities to win... You don't even really need to win... That's why you couldn't even explain your trading. You'd be foolish to expect that you can explain someone else's...

Cut the crap, Danil. Otherwise, you'll never get Stone Flower...

Yeah, I'm not him.) And he's not me.) Dogma!

We're all players and our lives are a game... Rat Race Well, personally, I'm going to get off the track and you guys are as good as you want to be ))

How do you know what I don't care about and what I don't care about? )) What kind of data are you judging by anyway? )) By what criteria?

It's not kosher to explain commerce, and it's not kosher to give out grails - you know...? ))

It's not his trade... That's the way a lot of people trade. He just tried to describe it, which didn't work out too well, to be honest. Maybe if it were up to me... )) That's another story.

By the way, you won't believe me - yesterday I finally decided to return to the world of MQL programming. I'm sick of you! Well - pray on it!!! Impulse received... I'll show you how to trade )) 10% a day? 20,000% a month? Ha ha ha

Damn it, folks, the next Reality Tour is coming up!!! Who's up for 13,000%?

It started yesterday, by the way.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Yeah, I'm not him)) And I am not him)) Dogma!!!

We are all players and our life is a game... Rat race Well personally I'm going to get off the track, you guys do what you want ))
You're the player here. I'm not interested in playing. I want to make money...
How do you know what I don't or don't care about? )) What kind of data are you using to judge me anyway? )) What criteria?
You'll know them by their deeds, Danick.
It's not kosher to explain commerce, and it's not kosher to give out grails - you know...? ))
That's right... There's a lot of you grailers out there...
By the way, you won't believe me - yesterday I finally decided to return to the world of MQL programming. I'm sick of you!!! Well - pray!!! The momentum is there... I'll show you how to trade )) 10% a day? 20 000% a month? Ha ha ha.
If that's true, it's the first smart move you've made in a month. And before that, there was a sort of attempt to formalize your TS... That's the deal. And the rest, Danil - is your "games"...

George Merts:
You're the player here. I'm not interested in playing. I would like to earn... You'll know them by their deeds, Danick.
Yeah... There's a lot of you grailers out there. If that's true, it's the first smart move you've made in a month. And before that there was a sort of attempt to formalize your TS... That's the deal. And the rest, Danil - is your "games"...

all have their weaknesses and strengths,

It may be easier to learn to make money collectively,

Let's study together some techniques - for example VSA and/or option levels - I understand that Strenge uses both, and he also uses them in an unusual way.

Daniil Stolnikov:
who dont you mind ? )) come on ! where to start ?

I can read the link that Strenge gave about BSA and make a short review,

I understand the idea there - that market makers cheat ordinary people - and you can tell WHERE a market maker works by large volumes and seems to be a big candle

did you understand the options ?

tell me what you got ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs67H_zRfYM&list=PLSKYGNKzbiQaUbDEoe3pgndFwGt_UQKkS

watch from 12 -14 minutes

wsa

Volume Spread Analysis на форекс: Маневры маркет-мейкеров
Volume Spread Analysis на форекс: Маневры маркет-мейкеров
  • www.youtube.com
http://www.vsatrader.ru/ Вебинар "Маневры маркет-мейкеров, и почему мы на них попадаемся". Применение объемов на рынке Forex.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Man, this is some bullshit.) And the quality is terrible!!! Definitely not it - are the volumes from the toric there? Indicative?

You can see that the Amertrade broker is the same as Strange said.

I hope the volumes are on the futures.

But who cares - in truth we have to take the futures - what he takes there is not important - it's the idea that counts

PS

he recommends King's "market masters" by Btll Williams

Daniil Stolnikov:

What's there to understand about options - you open a report and go ahead )) and you don't need to calculate anything - you can see everything by eye ))
When you eat, do you chew it or just swallow it? You have food in your mouth, so why chew it? ;)

Let's get off topic.

The third quarter was most interesting, unfortunately, only until the words "Ban them both for 24 hours".

Reason: