Make your first million - page 203

Roman Shiredchenko:

I don't see it.

in the messages

Daniil Stolnikov:
in the messages.
I see, I wrote.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Got it! Thank you! I wish I could figure out what's what )) Well at first glance, the court's commission on the profits is amazing!!! You could say there is none!!! )) What about all the other costs? Margin, swaps, etc.?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Got it! Thank you! I wish I could figure out what's what )) Well at first glance, the court's commission on the profits is amazing!!! You could say there is none!!! )) What about all the other costs? Margin, swaps, etc.?
In general, everything is tight - a lot of deductions for date (Date - data) from exchanges, for platform rent, etc... Everything is written down in the reports by the stocks.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Got it! Thank you! I wish I could figure out what's what )) At first glance, the court's commission on the profits is amazing! You could say there is none!!! )) What about all the other costs? Margin, swaps, and so on?

And she fucking IS ! :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:
It's tough - a lot of date fees from exchanges, platform rent, etc... it's all written down in the reports by the stock exchanges.
In other words, all is not so smooth )) more hassle - i'm staying with forex - it's more convenient.

Daniil Stolnikov:
i.e., not everything is smooth ))) just more hassle - i'm staying on the forex market - it's more comfortable here

:-)

Readiness numero uno for the BFI on currencies (FX section)! :-)

IMHO, they are more familiar, and the prize - like for nth place (5-7) - learning to trade on margin HZ-et!!!! :-) where - more desirable! :-)

PPSSY Look at the previous years' HDIs by places and prizes - everything is planned there... and where the training is and what the prizes are...

ok, bragging, post-cents-earning, where's the mile from the lchi ? haven't traded up yet, winners ?

valeriy odintsov:
ok, bragging, post-cents-earning, where's the mile from the lchi ? haven't traded yet, winners ?

If it's not you "Valerik", Valeron the dragon" spammer, then I'll answer...

All I'm saying is that it's somehow easier to get a lakh in cents at auction...! :-)

About the posts - cents, not me.

There are no cents on the LCHI.

I haven't made any trades.

Winner of the contest.

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-)

Ready nber un for LCHI on currencies (currency section)! :-)

IMHO, they are more familiar, and the prize - like for nth place (5-7) - learning to trade on margin HZ-et!!!! :-) where - more desirable! :-)

PPSSY Look at the previous years' HDIs by places and prizes - everything is explained there... and where the training is and what the prizes are...

i do not understand why teach trading to the best private investor who, by definition, knows how to trade, otherwise why even bother? ))
Reason: