Make your first million - page 196

Alexandr Murzin:
It used to be forbidden to publicise the signals. If you can, it's even better, the signals have more accurate data.
Create a free signal and publish your statistics as you wish.

Daniil Stolnikov:
There you go! I'll have to do it now - just words?
Danila, why can't you make a signal? Not on MT4.5 again?

Karputov Vladimir:
Create a free signal and publish your statistics as you wish.
Is it possible to publish statistics from a paid one?

Alexandr Murzin:
Is it possible to publish statistics from a paid product?
No. Discussion of a paid product should be held in the relevant section "Discussion" or "Reviews".

who's in shorts?

Danila, are you in shorts? will there be a million? ))

Zogman:

who's in shorts?

Danila, are you in shorts? will there be a million? ))

I was in shorts on the eu. I did a little - 1700 farts in the morning. )) Take your word for it or look for statistics.

I don't want to do the signal - because of the reasons, mentioned by the moderator. Plus, the way the reports look to me - well, not to my liking ))) Insane as hell!!! Plus - why do you need a leak signal? They'll take it right off the copy.

I have more fun... There was no pattern on the monitoring account and it stayed in shorts, on the plus side...

There was a flip pattern on the main account, and it flipped to long... And also in the plus... But now the positions in different accounts are in different directions...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Been in shorts on the eu. Really a little bit.
Alligator open his mouth again? You're under 50% again... And with all the losses you've had, you're in deep...

Karputov Vladimir:
Create a free signal - and post stats at your leisure.

are you serious or are you kidding me?

How do you make a real account with a free signal? Your rules forbid it.

To just insert a picture here, you have to register as a seller, send documents, wait for approval, charge for the signal... I don't remember if you have to wait for a 3-month test period...

and all this hassle just to insert a picture...

What do you prefer to tell us what do you do not like about monitoring scans - the mufgbuk logo, a link to the owner's profile or something else?

Another question, can I post links to profile pictures here?

It's nobody's fault methaquotes cannot do their own monitoring ... make mufhbuk better - we will use yours...

in short, give us clear rules for posting such screenshots.

pss- I've also been banned a couple of times for "advertising" I still do not understand what kind... mofhbuk is no less famous than metaquotes. soon google will be banned for google ads.

George Merts:
Did the alligator go to open its mouth again ? You're under 50% again... And with everything you've lost before, you're in the deep end...
and you don't take into account what you lost before - it's experience ))) What is forex without drawdowns? Especially intraday. OK, I'll take Strange's word for it - you can do it without drawdowns... probably... So everything in the world is relative.
Reason: