Weekly scalping EA Request. - page 2

Wow go negativity lol.

Ronald Raygun:
I've been at it for about 2 months now, and I grew an ordinary $100 account into $12,000. Keep in mind however that this is on a demo account and slippage wasn't an issue for me. I am only 17 and have no personal experience with a live account yet. And thank you arui for pointing me toward your system I'll take a look at it. Is there an associated thread?

Good that you make that much of demo money, and pretty sure you have no problem to trade live when you turn 18. I dont wanto be sounded negative to you. But I would like to suggest you to tune down your risk. 30% / trade is just doesn't make sense. Especially when you're dealing with live account, your margin might not sustain that huge of drawdown, you could either margin called, or you're scared and closed off trade too early that may lead you to substantial losses. You should really consider to treat your 100 bucks demo money as live money. Learn how to preserve your capital before you really go live with it. I've been seeing people make zillion dollars in demo, and burnt their live account within a week(I'm one of them few years back). And well done on sharing. Dont pay attention to those who trying to post negative, they just cant make things right, and posting negative is simply something irresponsibility instead of giving viable piece of advice. Good forumer needs support to continue with new development.

Regards

David

Ronald Raygun:
I've been at it for about 2 months now, and I grew an ordinary $100 account into $12,000. Keep in mind however that this is on a demo account and slippage wasn't an issue for me. I am only 17 and have no personal experience with a live account yet. And thank you arui for pointing me toward your system I'll take a look at it. Is there an associated thread?

Impressive stuff there mate. I'll give it a shot, but with less risk this coming week.

Thanks for sharing.

I've just looked at the last 2 weeks of gbp/usd and it got stopped out both weeks. Eur/usd doesn't look good either.Is there a secret ingredient I am missing?

hello

i am trading this system since a go,good performance,the missing point here exite point,so iam using dinapoli target osillator on weekly tTF.

Indicators

To backtest the strategy I developed few indicators.

The trading values (stop loss, target) are calculated from the weekly ATR.

Why dont you use rhythm EA posted in the thread or use one of the EA's from the daily scalping thread. I can tell you not to count your fortune yet. At the time the threads were active I was participating. The first month was great, the second month was back below starting balance. This was all automated with EA's and no discretion. I am not at home but I am sure I have an EA for the weekly method based on the daily EA if you cant get rhythm to do what you want.

Just dont start in the second month

Thank you C.E.O.

I think also that trading automaticaly the original rules (chart two), this is not a big business.

If on trade only the levels above and below the close, with a few filters (timing, break even, trailing) the results are stabler.

The indicators are only tools to evaluate easear the price movings and to formulate additionaly or other rules.

davidke20:
Good that you make that much of demo money, and pretty sure you have no problem to trade live when you turn 18. I dont wanto be sounded negative to you. But I would like to suggest you to tune down your risk. 30% / trade is just doesn't make sense. Especially when you're dealing with live account, your margin might not sustain that huge of drawdown, you could either margin called, or you're scared and closed off trade too early that may lead you to substantial losses. You should really consider to treat your 100 bucks demo money as live money. Learn how to preserve your capital before you really go live with it. I've been seeing people make zillion dollars in demo, and burnt their live account within a week(I'm one of them few years back). And well done on sharing. Dont pay attention to those who trying to post negative, they just cant make things right, and posting negative is simply something irresponsibility instead of giving viable piece of advice. Good forumer needs support to continue with new development.

Regards

David

You make an excellent point there David.

Yes, I guess I have to consider myself INCREDIBLY LUCKY these past two months in that I wasn't stopped out more than once. I have earmarked about $3,000 for this strategy, but I feel that I can prepare myself psychologically better if my risk is incredibly high. Look at what Warren Buffet says, "Do put all your eggs in one basket, amd watch that basket closely." I'm following--to that extent a similar adage. So, practicing under the presumption that I only have $100 I think can prepare me better when I open my first live trade in two weeks.

xtf:
I've just looked at the last 2 weeks of gbp/usd and it got stopped out both weeks. Eur/usd doesn't look good either.Is there a secret ingredient I am missing?

A couple things could be amiss:

1. At 50 pips in the money, my stoploss is moved to breakeven.
  2. Which broker/data feed are you using? I'm using NorthFinance.

If it isn't any of the above, then I don't know what to tell you.

I am testing the EA posted in this thread...EA's use the computer for the tool it really can be...but that does not mean you do not need to monitor the trade..

There is another thread similar to this...i will go get the link..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177788

ES

Reason: