Make your first million - page 192

Daniil Stolnikov:
until you post a real report - you have 0!!! Start small ;)
everything was open up to $40

Roman Busarov:
everything was open before $40
♪ the past won't come back ♪
And a tear won't help...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Until you post a real report, you have 0!!! Start small ;)

Look at you, Danik, the way you're talking...

Why would I do that?

By the way, what about you, does the neuronet seem to give normal results?

George Merts:

Look at you, Danik, the way you're talking...

Why is that?

By the way, what about you, does the neural network seem to be giving good results?

Why are you laughing at people? I just made 100,000%, but I can't show you the account - I closed it and opened a new one. You may or may not want to believe it. We're not playing games here - the real goal is to match the rest. What else could it be? The internet is full of artists. More than a hundred and a thousand gullible people have flocked to their "super profitable" accounts!!! It's time to show reality to people!!! And yourself at the same time))

The neural network is quietly fussing about)). If I spent more time on it, it'd be funnier.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
You may not even know how the system of real accounts works in real trading but you don't know how it works in real trading ... If you want to believe it, don't tell me why I'm laughing at people? Believe it or not. We're not playing games here - the real goal is to match the rest. What else could it be? The internet is full of artists. More than a hundred and a thousand gullible people have flocked to their "super profitable" accounts!!! It's time to show reality to people!!! And yourself at the same time))

The neural network is quietly fussing about)). If I spent more time on it, it'd be funnier.)

Yes we saw you write that the bill was real with a screen and your filthy troll tongue was shoved up your ass... you didn't say anything for two days...

And so, for the dumbasses, the real account doesn't get closed, it gets archived... so you don't even know how the real account system works.

trade on a troll's earned rating...

Roman Busarov:

Yes we saw you write that the bill was real with a screen and your filthy troll tongue was shoved up your ass... you didn't say anything for two days...

and so, for the dumbasses, the account isn't closed, it's archived... so you don't even know how the real account system works.

trade on the troll rating you earned...

guys, you sure do not understand what's going on here - I laughed at you - under the table, and you thought I was serious?

apparently I underestimated your stupidity - go nuts!!! apparently somewhere in your fantasies you both are winners ... fantasists... a lot of haloperidol.

So let me break it down for those of you who are particularly gifted (I'm kind today):

Where did it all start? That guy with a million (not theirs) in accounts showed a screenshot of the disabled account (who needs rewind back to look) with 600 + percent. Well (I think) - I also know how to draw. I go to "My Signals" section without thinking twice and look around. There were 2 signals in the section "deactivated". I have chosen the one on the left, although there is no fundamental difference. The percentages were 0. I don't remember why exactly. It doesn't matter. I coded the first number that popped into my head - several thousands - and took a screenshot. I had to blur the second account to make it look like a screenshot of Vasya. And voila - I am super super trader

Next, Vasya went to the bank - he published some fragment of XX book. The first thing that caught my eye was an "abnormal" amount of farts - 1000. At the same time the percentage of profit was a bit low - I do not remember - it seems 1.4. The climax of this ridiculous picture was his comment - that it was a neuronet and "fuck off"... Well, I think - we can do it that way too )) So I went to create a neural network. Created it. That you might have seen literally the other day - 2000 farts from the morning here hopefully do not need to decipher how I did it - I think the idea is already clear.

In general, Mr. Artist - remove pink sunglasses - you are not winners, you are losers and made me laugh until I hurt my abs

The rest hope the puzzle came together ...

Keep on burning - it's boring... Leave your requests - I can tell you something else about Vasya - it's not all a witch's day.

All right, chicks, one more time - you need a snack, and you need to cut down on your drinking!!!!

Sweet dreams!!! (in which you are millionaires and winners in life)

Daniil Stolnikov:
God bless the creator of the neural network (+543 pips)

at the 5th digit

Roman Busarov:
at the 5th digit
at 8

Well, someone figure out how many lives it will take this clown lying under the table to make a million quid from 30 quid...
Reason: