Make your first million - page 80

1.4 is not enough for a minimum margin. Add up to 2 cents and start.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I fed them a fucking dollar this time - let them choke on it, it's no pity!
And I - pity. A miserable thousand such "fucking dollars" is a pretty good salary for my province.
Daniil Stolnikov:

By the way, it's official - I'm out. Only 1.4 cents left. Dolls, you can turn around.

What a "doll"... The muppet must be so hiccupped, so hiccupped... He doesn't even know... You can talk about "dummy" when your TS, working well for a long time, suddenly fails, stops working, stop-trading condition triggered... That's when - Kukl...

And you... with your actual lack of a clear TS... You got an "alligator, gobbles up the deposit, dives deep" kind of trade. That's too bad. I was rooting for you, I thought you'd at least make $1000 out of $100... And you... Eh...

I'm telling you, formalize the CU. Otherwise you won't see a million, or even that miserable thousand.

Alexandr Murzin:
1.4 is not enough for a minimum margin. Add up to 2 cents and you're good to go.
It's very good enough. see leverage.

George Merts:
I feel sorry for it. A miserable thousand such "shitty dollars" is a pretty good wage for my province.
If I had a thousand, it would be a different trade.) I'd have closed at least at zero. Or even earlier - at the peak - at 187%.

George Merts:
What a "doll"... The puppet must be so hiccupped, so hiccupped... But he doesn't know... You can say "dummy" when your TS, a lot of time working properly - gave an unexpected failure, stopped working, triggered the condition of stop-trade... That's when - the Doll...

And you... with your virtual lack of a clear TS... It's like "Alligator eats the deposit and then dives into the deep end". That's too bad. I was rooting for you, I thought you'd at least make $1000 out of $100... And you... Eh...

I'm telling you, formalize the CU. Otherwise you won't see a million, or even that miserable thousand.

And then all the Puppets of the world got sunburned ears and a sore back

Didn't expect it, man!!! Well that's where the law seems to work:

In other words, never give up. When it seems that all - you're one step away from victory ))). We'll see about that.

Daniil Stolnikov:

The law seems to be working here:
In my opinion, there is another law at work here: "Profit in trading is only possible if you have a clear TS".

George Merts:
In my opinion, there is another law at work here: "Profit in trading is only possible if you have a clear TS".
That's a whole different law. No system can withstand this. Kukl is just making fun of everyone - they take the bears out. It's brutal. Every day, they check to see if they're all down. If not, they go higher. There might have been a rollback long ago, but no... Look at the history - when was the last time there was an upward movement of 8 figures? What the hell is the system?

A clear example - cents are good!

The main thing to understand is that if you can't make it with one quid, you can't make it with a million quid either.

And until you can break a dollar by 100 times, it's better not to trade in cash.

When you do, you'll understand that a quid is enough.)

Good luck to the topic-starter. I had a good start anyway. The reasons for the loss I previously stated.

new-rena:

A clear example - cents are good!

The main thing to understand is that if you can't make it with one quid, you can't make it with a million quid either.

And until you can break a dollar by 100 times, it's better not to trade in cash.

When you do, you'll understand that a quid is enough.)

Good luck to the topic-starter. I had a good start anyway. The reasons for the loss I previously stated.

I never lose ))) I just gave Puppet the opportunity to amuse his ego a bit - so to speak, I took the bait. Distraction

Yes, I know my mistakes. I just can't seem to find a way to overcome them... Maybe you can open my eyes. I guess I'm a little out of my depth. I'm sure the solution is right under my nose.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I never lose)) I just gave Puppet the opportunity to amuse his ego a little - to take the bait, so to speak. A distraction.

Yeah, I know my mistakes. I just can't seem to find a way to overcome them... Maybe you can open my eyes. I guess I'm a little out of my depth. I'm sure the solution is right under my nose.
in the projections to continue.
Reason: