A real question - page 6

m100:

I didn't get a specific answer to my question about how to access a variable in the data window, I'm not a programmer, maybe you understand, I don't, and I've read the copy-paste from the help...

+ The better you treat people, the worse they treat you, apparently this rule works here...

the internet was suddenly cut off

The details were supposedly deleted.

the money was supposed to arrive

the receipt was photographed and supposedly posted

What attitude you have, so do those around you...

bleep

m100:

I didn't get a specific answer to my question, how to refer to a variable in the data window, I'm not a programmer, maybe you understand ...

You have already been told that readings of any technical indicators are obtained by calling the corresponding functions. These values are displayed in the data window. For example, MACD values are obtained by calling iMACD()

What else do you need?

You have the right answer to this question and you will get the values in the data window.

AlexSTAL:
shoo

:) I decided to go back after all. Curiosity got the better of me. I'll give him the code - the simplest code possible. The man thinks he didn't get an answer - that's a mistake - he just didn't get the answer he expected. Let's see what happens when you give him what he wants.

AlexSTAL,catch the grenade and the scanner in the background so you don't think it's photoshop!!! And pay attention time look 11 like you said!!!

m100:

AlexSTAL,catch the grenade and the scanner in the background so you don't think it's photoshop!!! And pay attention to the time look 11 like you said!!!

I looked at the time... but still no money...

Rehabilitation only after enrolment

We should shoot ourselves.

There are no hopeless situations. There are wrong exits.

Shoot yourselves, gentlemen. Improve the gene pool.

Svinozavr:

We should shoot ourselves.

There are no hopeless situations. There are wrong exits.

Shoot yourselves, gentlemen. Improve the gene pool.

Couldn't take it )))))))))))))))))

AlexSTAL:

I looked at the time... but still no money...

Rehabilitation only after enrolment

I don't need your rehab, you're just pathetic...

m100:
I don't need your rehab, you're just pathetic...
Boo-ha-ha... I'm gonna cry.

AlexSTAL:
Boo-ha-ha... I'm gonna cry.
Could you write something smarter?
Reason: