Make your first million - page 23

mmmoguschiy:

I just do not understand this kind of "advice" given by Sanek.

You should have said: "It happens, but don't get upset, everything is still ahead of you and your million is waiting for you, just keep going and don't stop. If you suffer for a long time, something will work out. Believe in yourself and your strength and do not retreat from their attempts.

ZS: If I were your broker I would say so )

mmmoguschiy:

Intelligence is about cheering up.

No. Intelligence is the ability to use your knowledge in the right place at the right time. ))

P.S> Whoever failed and failedin time, lost. )

mmmoguschiy:

That's what most people do - the gray mass that pulls you down by your feet when you're about to take off. The mind is a pep talk.

Note that I was silent when you started, I only told you when you fell, I screwed up, so to speak, but you said it was okay.

ZS: and didn't see the monitoring link at all.

mmmoguschiy:
How do you know my age? And what is age anyway? What's a person's age, anyway? What's important is what's inside a man - what he is. You can live your whole life as a total mediocrity without understanding anything - if you don't need it! You live your life without thinking about anything!!! What you've lived, what you haven't lived, is a blob in a vast universe!!! And that's the majority of people like that!!! And no matter how old they are, they won't be any smarter than an 18-year-old boy who's thinking about more, looking for the meaning of life, figuring out the laws of this world and other really important things!!!

And yes, in order to learn something you have to go to a course, read a book or watch an educational film! Is that a bad thing?

I just do not understand this kind of "advice" that Sanek gave and for which you seem to advocate! In fact, you think you are too smart. The smart thing to do is not to get in the way. That's what most people do - the gray mass that pulls you down by your feet when you're about to take off. Smart is all about encouraging.

If you're not a juvenile, it's even worse.

You didn't answer what kind of book or course?

Integer:

Too binary thinking, i.e. very primitive. There are many more options.

What is the point of making a billion by taking it away, then giving it away by doing charity?

Too binary thinking - seeing forex as a means of "taking" money from some to enrich others.

There are many variations. The truth is one!!! You chase two rabbits - you won't catch a single one!!!

Yeah, a juvenile, a juvenile.

sanyooooook:

Yeah, you're probably right, I've resigned myself to the fact that it's impossible to raise a lakh from a hundredweight, and you're on your way for now )

What am I doing here, selling, creating, giving away for free, searching, bringing, reading.

"Miracle" has already seen it, correspond with it here on the forum.

Let's not point the finger at what this "miracle" is (pointing towards mmmoguschiy while he turns away)

The biggest *** and loser here is you,mmmoguschiy. You've already had 10 people here tell you that you won't make 10 percent a day, and you've already lost twice, but no... It's all someone's fault... the bad guys. Go ahead, start up another hundred, then another hundred, pour in the slack, pawn your house, rent out your wife.

mmmoguschiy:
It is too binary thinking to see forex as a means of "taking" money from some to enrich others.

What do financial markets do? Are they producing any good?

The only thing that happens here is that all the money available is dumped into a cauldron and then plundered amongst themselves.

mmmoguschiy:

yeah yeah yeah, go on.)

do you want me to give you 20% a day easy?

How about 30%?

maybe 40% a day would interest you?

50% would be great.

60%? i just wonder when you might start to get suspicious )

70% no problem.

80% a day. who wants more?

90%...

amen )

Reason: