FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 86

Spekul:
I closed the sell on the pound, now it is possible to go up, maximum up to 1,5480, which is doubtful, if it will reach there and there and salt again
This week it is not fallen for two figures, and it is already drawing 1.46, 48, who knows what he likes)

stranger:
It has not fallen by two figures this week, and they are drawing 1.46, 48, whatever)
He will be there, one should not hurry, and now I expect the movement down from 1.5320 or 1.5480

stranger:
It has not fallen by two figures this week, and they are drawing 1.46, 48, whatever)

dropped exactly 205 ppts)

But I do not see the sense to draw 46.

When the price was 1.7190 - I asked (help), everyone kept quiet, even Mythical sitting with a rubber depot! ) Keep guessing - 1.52, 1.54, 1.55, or 1.50, 1.48, or maybe 1.42, 1.40? )

21april:
So you keep guessing ... When the price was 1.7190 - asked (help), all were silent, even Mythical sitting with a rubber depot! ) Keep guessing - 1.52, 1.54, 1.55, or 1.50, 1.48, or maybe 1.42, 1.40? )

so he and Strange are already buying it in full swing, if the depo is rubbery you can join too))

I have a buy limit at 1.50, and then we'll see how it goes

Spekul:

I have a limit of 1.50 and we'll see how it goes.)

I have a buy limit of 1.50 and we'll see how it goes

You should follow the MM and you won't need a rubber one.

lactone:

dropped exactly 205 ppts)

But I don't see the point of drawing 46, you're right.

Opening 5247.

What kind of meaning are you looking for in forex? )))

Look at the daily chart of the pound. The trend downwards is only accelerating, that's the whole point. 1.46 is easy to see.

Bicus:

Look at the daily chart of the pound. The trend downwards is only accelerating, that's the whole point. 1.46 is easy to see.

You can see the truth, and if you look at the weeks, you can see the falling knives.

Bicus:

This is an old song, it was already sung here in 10 and 13, time to change the repertoire)
Reason: