Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 33

I will let u decide

when to close. I am hoping we get more too....lets hope!

If u go to daily u do see some divergence going on on GU though ....

If u use 5-13-1 setting on MACD

ut2

yevell:
if you could not hold any more, you could close the order yourself ! i'm looking for more !

Yevell,

You die 100%. They are on the way to hit SL !

Good luck to you if you close them now.

if they hit the SL, you would be right !

but, they do not now !

so, let's wait for more time to see what would happen !

and even they hit the SL, it's OK ! these order would stop, and we could start a new trade !

lose trade is part of trading !

PFX:
Yevell,

You die 100%. They are on the way to hit SL !

Good luck to you if you close them now.

I feel for all in the current DD and those that lost a lot by closing....

.... and there are some like myself are still holding most of the trades. To those that lost a greater percentage than I have, I am truely sorry about this. I feel for those that are hurting in their accounts!

But remember that's why it is always a good thing to always go easy on your margins, as every Great Trader has these days when there is DD. So no matter how great a signal service may look for a while, this will eventually happen. Also there are some traders that do not even trade in July and parts of August and DEC and Jan. for this very reason. Going to the Daily charts it is very clear that we are in a ranging period, so a bad day like we are having is easy enough to happen. So lets always keep it real ....as DD is a way of life in Forex! Find me one trader that never takes a hit ever with no noticeable DD, and I will pay at least 1k a month for his signals gladly. Remember Forex is tricky in July at best so lets keep these things in mind.

And to yevell trying so hard to get us out of this 'partially in tact' yet, I thank him. I do know he will have better days ahead for all of us. I am just grateful to him and the rest of all of you for the thanks u have given him for his efforts, and for the privilege to follow his usually good trades.

Just a hearty thanks to all of you! Wishing you all the best with the last positions & outcome! It is always good to keep it real, and expect days like this. Remember he has said u can close these trades at any time you want to or need to.

Also note:

You can also go to the stats page of each signal provider and PAUSE the trades temporarily on any pairs that you choose. You may only want to take EU trades. That u can set in the Stats page and the lot size, for each provider. I have the TSD elite subscription, but believe this is available for those that do not. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Teach yourself about these choices u have, before leveraging your accounts too far. I hope this helps. IMO

ut2

Find me one trader that never takes a hit ever with no noticeable DD, and I will pay at least 1k a month for his signals gladly.

Put your money where your mouth is ut2DaMax. FX Simple Signals. Heres your name. My paypal account is FX Simple Signals. I will be looking forward to my 1k (in US Dollars please).

I dont think you would keep up to the commitment of your loose tongue, but if you do I will donate the 1k per month to a charity of your choice.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.

Fx

I'm still in

I'm still holding the trades !

Rock on

my bottom for these trades:

AU:0.78

GU:1.62

EU:1.38

and if these position broken, close all the trades !

ut2DaMax:
I am from the show me state so show me the proof. IF 1k is your going rate .... and u have an established record etc.. ..... sorry for the loose lips ... I have many poor to donate to as a distributor....... but tell me more in private ... what ID .... thanks ...... but at the moment 532 rings my bell......IMO

Are u referring to ..... The Sky Is The Limit?

ut2

Sure this is not my thread so I will not occupy it anymore, it's just that I needed to correct your statement earlier or at least put you straight.

Kind Regards

Fx

When do you close all trades?

So I can make sure.

Thanks

Reason: