FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 806

stranger:

So take 10-100 pips since the tape is showing! Last time I asked, when will it show enough?

azfaraon:
What is this software called?
Ninja Trader

Ishim:
so far nothing is coming from here and there 700 to 1,000 points. (wait)

Will you draw the Euros?

Thanks !

stranger:

We need to evolve)))

Golden words,

That's my problem, there is a direction, there is a beautiful entry, I take 50, and wait for the next entry in the direction that has already passed 300

stranger:
Ninja Trader
If it's so good, why doesn't anyone use it? Is it possible for many people, or do they not believe or think about it?

tuma88:

..... why are there small letters?

Mashki... Did I show you the waggons ? I had Fibochka in that picture.

1,1315 /1,1320 buy limit ) if anything ! ( so far preliminary).

Thanks !
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153676/page116 it's only temporary with a big one later, hello Touma !

senat999:

Words of gold,

That's my problem, there is a direction, there is a beautiful entry, but I take 50, and wait for the next entry in the direction that has already passed 300

So you can take half, 30%, 70% and leave the other half in the boo?)

azfaraon:
If it's so good, why doesn't anyone use it? It's understandable for many people, or they don't believe it or haven't thought about it?
Look at the feed every day for three to six months and the answer will come to you) Don't believe what, the actual deals made?

azfaraon:
If it's so good, why doesn't anyone use it? It's understandable for many people, or they don't believe it or they haven't thought about it?
That's what I'm saying. Once we go there, they will do it. (According to my theory, there is not enough of a pool of traders for the price to start trading)

stranger:
Look at the feed for three to six months every day and the answer will come to you) Don't believe what, the actual deals made?
it's weird if things work out for you, what do you want me to do? (you want me to blow )))))) the fuck out of here)
Reason: