FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 444

iIDLERr:
wasn't it .55 on the options? I don't think anyone's interested.

will, from 49... :

iIDLERr:
it was . Was it55 on the options? I don't think there's a lot of willingness.

That's how they'll show up there, willing. To buy.

I remember in the autumn on MT5 I told the wahlaks when audi was at 87-88 - sell and forget till 80 at least, so they told me what a loser I was, "you would have drawn 70 more"(

Lesorub:
Magnit stock, up, 1199.
Portfolio full, so not looking anywhere... waiting for profits....

SEVER11:
Portfolio full, so not looking anywhere... waiting for profits....
What time's the bidding from 8:00 to 10:00?

Shit! Didn't you make any money on the cd's? If they buy them, we'll buy them. as long as they unis on any kickback.

iIDLERr:
Shit! Didn't make any money on the kd? If they buy, we'll buy. As long as the unis are on any pullback.

What's that cd, bullshit, I'll make you one in Ninza for free in five minutes. Volume. Volume where? I don't know. And they're staring at it without understanding shit.

We'll talk about the pound tomorrow, there's no point now. And I don't see the point in saying anything at all.

stranger:

That's how they'll show up there, willing. To buy.

I remember in the autumn on MT5 I told the wahlaks when audi was at 87-88 - sell and forget till 80 at least, so they told me what a loser I was, "you would have drawn 70 more"(

Stryy, I wrote back two years ago on kangaroos - 0.5. scolded.... and the moon.... yippee, that's how it's all been voiced recently.

Lesorub:

What time is the bidding from when and until what time?

http://moex.com/s1167

iIDLERr:
Stryi, I wrote off on kangaroos two years ago - 0.5. scolded.... and the moon.... yopty how everything has been voiced recently.

That's why I don't sell the moon and I don't buy the kiwi audi.

Well, if no one sees the pound at 50 buying, then I'm not your doctor.

SEVER11:
Reason: