FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 437

stranger:

As much as four days))))))))

I was even wrong, the ratio there was 12 to 88.

On the 13th the 11.01 report came out and on the 15th it took off)))

So in 3 years of flat, not many people have sold the franc?

Myth63:

who can write a review in my signal...

A new idea is being tested in the public eye...

Only the person who is subscribed to it, no one else. Also on the market, a review can be left by someone who has already bought the product.

server:
He is the only one who is subscribed to it, no one else. It is also in the Market, the review can leave the one who has already bought the product.

I see =) well, I'll just wait till I'm done and then I'll be happy =)

I'll just finish the turkey and everything will be fine.)

Spekul:
So in 3 years of flat, not many people have sold the franc?
I don't know what has been done with it for 3 years, I just showed when the "overheating" in its sales occurred - 06-13.01 this year.

stranger:

I was even wrong, the ratio there was 12 to 88.

Where can I see the percentages? In the SOT reports? The one I highlighted or not? :D

Files:
psb88e.PNG  72 kb

runhard:

Where can I see the percentages? In the SOT reports? The one I highlighted or not? :D

Right.

stranger:
Yeah.

I.e. if I look at the column "4 or Less Traders", I see the percentage of the underlying asset in the total mass that the 4 biggest guys in the market are selling/buying?

Gross is how much at all, and Net is that not taking into account multidirectional positions? :)

I really need to know :DDD

Thanks in advance :)

runhard:

I.e. if I look at the column "4 or Less Traders", I see the percentage of the underlying asset in the total mass that the 4 biggest guys in the market are selling/buying?

Gross is how much at all, and Net is that not taking into account multidirectional positions? :)

I really need to know :DDD

Thanks in advance :)

If you really need to know, there's an excel file, download it and look around.)

My teacher said it's all bullshit, I don't want to piss HIM off.

stranger:

Thanks, father dear))))

By the way, you're right on the rand, you can see a drop right there from current to 10.70-80.

10.70-80 - that's good. but it's a long time for a divorce.

North, where the hell have you been?
Reason: